more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I like Denis Odoi, BUT,

Started by blingo, August 11, 2020, 01:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

rebel

Everyone likes Dennis, even the 'crossbar' at Wembley. He's actually played in the Prem for us. 

blingo

I just feel he lacks pace for the prem Mr Rebel

S.F.Sorrow

Probably not quite good enough to be a regular starter but he will provide cover for 3 positions which will (hopefully) allow us to spend more money where it's needed rather than waste it on cover for CB/LB/RB. He will be a very important squad player for us next season and I would definitely give him a new contract.

The Rational Fan

I got a feeling that, given Tony Khan could have already renewed Odoi's contract on the same terms and hasn't, that Odoi's contract won't be renewed.

Maidstone Lee

No he's not but I can imagine he'll be kept on the books for another year for squad depth.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

filham

So useful to use as a sub to cover a number of positions and particularly to close a game down in the last ten minutes. I expect to see him in a white shirt from time to time next season.

fcfulham55

Quote from: blingo on August 11, 2020, 01:40:19 PM
Is he Premiership quality?

For a start he plays Football and not Rugby.   In fact, if we played in the Premiership would any of our players be good at rugby? MITRO AND HECTOR? 
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Sting of the North

Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 11, 2020, 03:32:54 PM

For a start he plays Football and not Rugby.   In fact, if we played in the Premiership would any of our players be good at rugby? MITRO AND HECTOR?

Kamara obviously!

fcfulham55

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 11, 2020, 03:39:35 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 11, 2020, 03:32:54 PM

Kamara obviously!

True,  and of course Kev would probably make a decent player
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Dougie

His wages are probably absolute pennies in the scheme of things, and whilst he may not be up to the standard of the division we're playing in next year, he probably will be up to thhe standard of the division we'll be playing in the year after that.

Plus he has that unpredictable fine line between genius and calamity that all the most Fulhamish players have.

H4usuallysitting

He's got Fulham in his veins....very versatile player.... wouldn't let him go anywhere

grandad

Must keep him but not as a starter. Every club needs a utility player to come in for injuries & suspensions. He is too useful to let go.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Radiowhite

If he is starting for us in the prem we are done for, same goes for ream. Still want them in the squad though as they are great personalities and Fulham heroes

Statto

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on August 11, 2020, 01:56:04 PM
Probably not quite good enough to be a regular starter but he will provide cover for 3 positions which will (hopefully) allow us to spend more money where it's needed rather than waste it on cover for CB/LB/RB. He will be a very important squad player for us next season and I would definitely give him a new contract.

+1

Big T

Everyone loves to slag Dennis off for some reason he's the popular whipping boy, me personally I think he's brilliant, the modern day Chris Baird equally as versatile with almost more skill
He is definitely good enough for the premier league as he proved in quite a few games when we were there 2 seasons ago
I'd say he's a definite keeper

St Eve

Yes we keep him. Very versatile and loves Fulham.

Woolly Mammoth

He is a character and Fulham needs characters especially when our backs are against the wall. He is worth his weight in gold as a team man a squad man and his presence alone. He will do a job for half a game, half an hour, whatever it takes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

kiwian

Quote from: Big T on August 12, 2020, 12:30:40 AM
Everyone loves to slag Dennis off for some reason he's the popular whipping boy, me personally I think he's brilliant, the modern day Chris Baird equally as versatile with almost more skill
He is definitely good enough for the premier league as he proved in quite a few games when we were there 2 seasons ago
I'd say he's a definite keeper
I still prefer him as a versatile defender, Marek is doing fine.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

rebel

Quote from: blingo on August 11, 2020, 01:51:10 PM
I just feel he lacks pace for the prem Mr Rebel

It's not all about 'pace', as long as he has some 'craft' too. I think he has that.

He should of cut inside,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9P2nl5S6I