watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR...The Snooker

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, August 14, 2020, 09:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

That was an amazing final frame between Wilson and Macgill earlier.

Very rarely watch snooker these days but that was something special.

Hoping Ronnie can make it to the final, if he wins this year surely he will win Sorts Personality of The Year, as it's just about the only World Title in sport being played this year. (?)

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: fulhamben on August 14, 2020, 09:10:34 PM
Darts?

Ahh I guess so.

Still I would love to see Ronnie win it the World Title again and SPOTY well deserved, he's a genius....

Right 16-16 and final frame just starting

fulhamben

Thanks for the heads up, been a long time since I've watched snooker, cracking last frame.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Dr Know

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on August 14, 2020, 09:32:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 14, 2020, 09:10:34 PM
Darts?

Ahh I guess so.

Still I would love to see Ronnie win it the World Title again and SPOTY well deserved, he's a genius....

Right 16-16 and final frame just starting
SPOTY ?  You having a laugh , the guy is a first class , arrogant knob , can't stand him and hope he gets well beaten in the final !

filham

The snooker this afternoon was amazing . No one could ever have see snooker more entertaining .

Then tonight, both players had so much to offer but Ronnie's attitude was difficult to understand, seemed at times as if he couldn't be bothered, lots of hit and hope (or No hope shots). Then those last masterful three final frames to win.
Must willingly pay my OAP TV licence after all that.

Fulham Tup North

Both Semi's were tremendous..... brilliant advert for snooker but such a shame there were no fans in there.
There atmosphere would have been outstanding....
Come on Ronnie....
👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

DanVerSar

Great entertainment from both games today! Really enjoyable

filham

Looking forward to the final but think all of the drama had to be in those two semi finals.
Now a comfortable win for Ronnie , he just has to make sure he can master the demons within himself.

gezkc

I honestly thought Ronnie O'Sullivan was throwing the match against Mark Selby. It was like he just didn't want to play anymore, but then suddenly seemed to get his head straight again and was his awesome best in the last 3 frames.

The interviews were very interesting too. Selby said how disrespectful it was to him the way Ronnie was playing (I thought the same to be honest), and Ronnie's was just hilariously insane - it was like he'd just decided to see how many times he could get them words "cueing action" into the interview!

Ronnie O'Sullivan is clearly a very troubled soul, but he is an absolute genius when he gets his head together. I'll be watching the final and hoping for a Ronnie O'Sullivan win.

bog

The Wilson, MaGill final frame was phenomenal. Wilson was so distraught when he fluked that green. And how sporting were he and McGill after? Great match. Stephen Hendry said in 40 years the final  frame was the best he had ever seen.   Then along came the other amazing semi!

092.gif 

Steeeeeeeeeed

Seems a bit unfair that Ronnie finished last night, had a sleep and then has to get up for the final (?)... He doesn't look too with it today, and making a lot of errors (for him).

Don't really follow snooker much, but don't they normally have at least a day off between the semis and the final ?

hovewhite

Ronnie well,he's a vampire.
As for snooker brilliant S/F day fantastic final is yet to really get started as ronnie's cue action for long pots isn't there,yet he's still 3 frames clear!

ffcne

Hope Ronnie wins.
Wilson looks like he is about to burst into tears all the time.

filham

I think Ronnie has just about got himself together, while not at his best is too good for Wilson.
Ronnie deserves to win, lets hope he does.

Wingnut

Wilson has lost the plot here. This is far too easy for Ronnie.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

All over bar the shouting.
Ronnie has to get just one frame in tonight's session to become World Champion. He is without doubt the best player in the world and the puzzle is why he has not won a lot more than he has over the years.

filham

Ronnie did it in comfort. What a player.
Now looking forward to the next match he is in.