watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Barcelona sack manager after Bayern thrashing

Started by sunburywhite, August 17, 2020, 07:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

Messi behind it all,now saying wants to leave according to some reports, just to get the chairman out as well.
He being telling the club who to sign Messi has,just his friends.
Got too big for his boots imo,and some Barca fans would like to see him call his bluff and feck off.

Colton F.C.

KilianG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 17, 2020, 08:25:32 PM
Messi behind it all,now saying wants to leave according to some reports, just to get the chairman out as well.
Got too big for his boots imo,and some Barca fans would like to see him call his bluff and feck off.

When chairmans are elected are FCB, they are required to deposit a fee, as a guarantee, if the club is in red numbers when they leave, the fee is retained, so guess what, FCB is losing money right now. Bartomeu (the chairman) will try by any means to stay, because of that deposit

And Messi can go away when he wants, he is doing great in terms of numbers but he is behind all the problems, like bad signings, sacking managers,who is in the starting XI and who isn't, so the club doesn't need him anymore and I can't see anyone wanting that for their club

KilianG

Quote from: Colton F.C. on August 17, 2020, 09:24:06 PM
Yes new blood needed.  Perhaps they will renew their interest in this player:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4463405/barcelona-nice-jean-michael-seri-liverpool-philippe-coutinho/

Koeman was spotted the other day at Barcelona's airport, maybe is totally unrelated but some rumors say he can be negotiating the possibility of managing the team

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 17, 2020, 08:25:32 PM

Theres nothing behind the claims of little dictator other than media gossip

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

KilianG

Quote from: rebel on August 18, 2020, 08:27:44 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on August 18, 2020, 08:17:06 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53822783

KOEMAN HAS GOT THE JOB

Blimey, how long will he last?

He has a 2 years contract but in march a new chairman will be elected, I wouldn't expect any change until a new chairman is elected, I think the actual chairman wants to fly low until he can abandon the club debt free

KilianG

snarks

Rumour has Kieman will only be there for 1 year until the elections and then Xavi is the purported new Chairman's choice. Xavi turned it down when Setien got it as he could see the s***storm coming and wanted to wait until after the elections.

KilianG

Quote from: snarks on August 19, 2020, 08:22:09 AM
Rumour has Kieman will only be there for 1 year until the elections and then Xavi is the purported new Chairman's choice. Xavi turned it down when Setien got it as he could see the s***storm coming and wanted to wait until after the elections.

He has turned it down again hahaha he wants nothing to do with the actual chairman and he does well, I guess he will come with Laporta (the chairman that "brought" Guardiola) if he gets elected

Bassey the warrior