watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TV GAMES

Started by SuffolkWhite, August 20, 2020, 09:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

If we aren't on SKY or BT or Prime how do we watch any other Fulham games if FFCTV is not allowed to show the games?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Wolf

That's a good question. The archaic Saturday 3pm blackout needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

ianthailand

Suffolk White - Move to Thailand, great weather, delicious food, beautiful women and 380 PL games live on Truevisions!!

SuffolkWhite

Actually missed what would have been my first trip to Thailand because of lockdown! But then that would have been with the wife, so the football would have been great but the beautiful women I would just have had to wave at as they passed by.

Would like to get out there soon Ian.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ianthailand

Let me know if you do come out and i'll buy you beer.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

No Skytv no bumper income! The greed of football does not held at times like this when blanket coverage by the clubs is required.

rebel

Unforetunately Sky has a Monopoly on football (and most other sports) in this country, that's down to the Premier League who have 'hijacked' elite football. The Premier League gives the 'masses' a dog bone, Match of the Day, skewed highlights, a biased opinion.   

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I would defy anyone to suggest that BBC give a biased opinion and
SKY do not!

gang

There are normally Streams, all Premier League games are available somewhere.

rebel

Liverpool v Leeds will be live, it will be moved to 12.30pm. The score will be 8 - 0 to Liverpool.

Bill2

Quote from: Wolf on August 20, 2020, 09:24:56 AM
That's a good question. The archaic Saturday 3pm blackout needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history.
Read in the paper yesterday that there is no chance of clubs televising their own games as they did in the EFL, so it is Sky, BT and Prime only. Not sure if they will put on more games like the red button of last season but will need to subscribe to Sky sports to get it.  As not having Sky sports will be going to the pub to watch, but if showing numerous games my lone FFC fan voice will be drowned out by the MUFC and LFC fans who couldn't tell you where the ground is apart from the city.
Not sure how the small clubs will survive without turnstile money, may need to start buying clothing and other FFC stuff from the Club.

Fulhamfan666

arsenal game will be on tv most likely

Wolf

Should all matches to which access is forbidden/highly restricted not be screened I think my reaction will likely be to ditch my Sky subscription. There is not a valid reason to prevent access to matches that are all being multi-camera filmed.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Count Flapula

Ironically I think we'll get less live (Sky UK) coverage now we are back in the PL than we did as a promotion contender in the Championship - plucking figures out of the air, best guess with P/O games included we must have been on Sky somewhere between 10-12 times last season.

If any stat boffins can confirm the number of FFC live TV games last season and also for the PL 18/19 season it would be interesting to compare.

SuffolkWhite

I have prime anyway and for any Sky games we are on I will get Now tv. It's the BT games I will struggle with and that might mean braving the Pub if we ain't under lock down.

And to IanThailand.......your on mate  082.gif
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

I am happy to pay the £10 a time for Now TV , social distancing in the pub watching football cannot be possible. The problem is with games not on Sky, surely clubs should be allowed to screen these games.

FulhamRhodeIsland

So the blackout is to encourage fans to attend lower league games, correct? If that is the case then you would think the blackout would be lifted while fans are not allowed at stadiums.

fulhamfever

Online Streams get with the program mate

grandad

I have Sky Sports but refuse to pay for BT Sport & Amazon prime at their exorbitant fees. Both of these have terrible commentators & quality.
I am sticking with GJ live commentary with the Sky Red Button later. I can wait 24 hours to see the replay on the Offal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: ianthailand on August 20, 2020, 09:28:23 AM
Suffolk White - Move to Thailand, great weather, delicious food, beautiful women and 380 PL games live on Truevisions!!

And probably the risk of catching aids