watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SSNnews ...

Started by shepperton white, August 21, 2020, 06:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Totally disagree scallysDad. I felt he improved as the season progressed by which time the crowd was on his case. He did right to move on as his wages prevented us from keeping him. Let's have him back and give him a clean slate

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Andy S on August 23, 2020, 03:38:28 PM
Totally disagree scallysDad. I felt he improved as the season progressed by which time the crowd was on his case. He did right to move on as his wages prevented us from keeping him. Let's have him back and give him a clean slate

Actually this is probably right up there with my top ten rubbish posts. I was alluding more to the signs of TK having or assuming a role in how the first team squad is run. Hence the last word that encapsulated my angst.
As for Anguissa? As with Mitro back in the dark days SP seemed to be able to talk to Anguissa. Perhaps a sprinkle of mutual respect might fire Anguissa up.

sunburywhite

Didnt Parker pllay him in virtually every game after he took over and that is when he improved
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ScalleysDad

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 23, 2020, 08:11:28 PM
Didnt Parker pllay him in virtually every game after he took over and that is when he improved

Possibly. I think if we very briefly relive the debacles of Joka going, Ranieri in and Ranieri out the one element of calm consistency is SP and more specifically his relationships with players. The style and results have not always been to every bodies liking, another dozen thread titles there, but I have always felt we might be onto something. Anguissa on fire ............ could be interesting.