watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SSNnews ...

Started by shepperton white, August 21, 2020, 06:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

...reports that we have turned down a reported 22.3 m offer for Anguisa - does that indicate the intention to keep him?

sunburywhite

More like we have sunstroke
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

fulhamben

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 21, 2020, 06:26:39 PM
More like we have sunstroke
we will have when anguissa takes us into another european tour
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

AnOldBrownie

It means both Scott Parker and Tony Khan rate him that highly.   

Good.    Keep good players if we think they are going to come good.   Fulham is not a small club.

lomotd

Tony Khan just confirmed on Twitter we've rejected the bid. Seems like he's got no intention of selling him.

RoyTund

Quote from: lomotd on August 21, 2020, 06:54:45 PM
Tony Khan just confirmed on Twitter we've rejected the bid. Seems like he's got no intention of selling him.

From whom?

fulhamben

Quote from: RoyTund on August 21, 2020, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: lomotd on August 21, 2020, 06:54:45 PM

From whom?
the bid was from villareal and this was the tweet
Glad that we have rejected a bid for Anguissa. I really hope we keep him.

Absolute titan in midfield for Villareal and would be an improvement on what we have in the right setup.

One to keep and bring into the starting 11.

Keep on rejecting them bids

tony replied  TRUE

filham

So when does Anguissa return to training with us. Only three weeks left before we play Arsenal.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on August 21, 2020, 10:19:21 PM
So when does Anguissa return to training with us. Only three weeks left before we play Arsenal.
the same time as everyone else I'd imagine

ChesterTheTabby

Anguissa is undoubtedly a fantastic player - the question remains who turns up. The Titan of Villareal, or just one in a entire squad that got swept aside in the PL last time?

Personally, it was evident that Scott and Zambo had a connection, and I think Scott is a phenomenal man manager and gaffer, and he'll get the best of big Zam. Keep the talent, cultivate the talent, and let's drive on!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: OhConnah on August 22, 2020, 01:06:54 AM
Anguissa is undoubtedly a fantastic player - the question remains who turns up. The Titan of Villareal, or just one in a entire squad that got swept aside in the PL last time?

Personally, it was evident that Scott and Zambo had a connection, and I think Scott is a phenomenal man manager and gaffer, and he'll get the best of big Zam. Keep the talent, cultivate the talent, and let's drive on!

That's the spirit ⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

Glad to see I was correct in citing and assuming there was in fact a £22m bid for him.

I posted it would be good business as well to capitalize on it and bring in a capable CB or two, as Tim Ream will be torched to a crisp, again, in the PL.

I am thinking I might eat those words (about selling Zambo). He's not bad and if anyone can step out of the shadows from the failures of 2018 he would be the player.

£22m for Seri? Anyone? Going once, going twice?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: The Rock on August 22, 2020, 02:44:52 AM
Glad to see I was correct in citing and assuming there was in fact a £22m bid for him.

I posted it would be good business as well to capitalize on it and bring in a capable CB or two, as Tim Ream will be torched to a crisp, again, in the PL.

I am thinking I might eat those words (about selling Zambo). He's not bad and if anyone can step out of the shadows from the failures of 2018 he would be the player.

I like Seri and think we should keep him because we won't get £10m, but £22m is much too good to turn down. The only players i'd consider keeping after a £22m offer are Rodak, Hector, Anguissa and Mitro but i might sell some of them for that price too.

rebel

He played his best matches for us against Man City in the league and cup.

I think the instability didn't help him, I think he got caught out by the speed of the Prem. He has the ability to know what he's going to do before he receives the ball, if he can cope with the pace and better players he will do well for us.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rock on August 22, 2020, 02:44:52 AM

Gone for two sheep and a goat !!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

junior white

Could be that their bid doesn't meet the clause to buy in the loan deal so we don't have to accept it

fulhamben

Quote from: junior white on August 22, 2020, 06:31:01 PM
Could be that their bid doesn't meet the clause to buy in the loan deal so we don't have to accept it
nah, tony has commented on a tweet saying he should be in our first 11. It sounds like he is staying

Twig

On balance I'd take that as there is no guarantee that Zambo has cured his lazyitis from last time. He might work out great but there is a clear risk based on past history.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamben on August 22, 2020, 07:24:41 PM
Quote from: junior white on August 22, 2020, 06:31:01 PM
nah, tony has commented on a tweet saying he should be in our first 11. It sounds like he is staying

If I am allowed to take the TK comment at face value and then if I am also allowed to answer the question raised on another thread my one word answer is 'bugger'.