more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Elliot's Latest Comments

Started by Cambridge Pete, August 30, 2020, 08:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 31, 2020, 02:22:16 PM
No, sorry there does not appear to be another side to that young man.

Relieved he is no longer "one of our own". Just want the financial settlement and I can forget all about him.

Out of interest, do you know him, or know much about him? Because personally I know very little outside of him being a very talented footballer and having made a few idiotic comments about other teams/players, and based on that it is difficult for me to assess that there is only one side to him. Myself, I believe that it is quite possible that a 17 year old might actually grow up eventually, and normally prefer not to judge kids too harsh for stupid things such as this.

bobbo

Quote from: Twig on August 30, 2020, 10:01:05 PM
Quote from: KJS on August 30, 2020, 08:14:26 PM
Just a piece of scum if he wasn't a footballer he'd be a crack head

That's as classless as Elliott's utterance. Difference is he's an immature 17 yr old. How old are you?
ill second that. It's a thoughtless comment KJS . You're better than that. He's obviously been in poor company, and needs to grow up a bit.He'll learn hopefully from the older players around him.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Statto

Looking at Elliott should make us grateful for more intelligent and thoughtful lads like Jay Stansfield. Can't imagine him getting involved in this sort of controversy (or getting one of those bloody silly haircuts)