watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Elliot's Latest Comments

Started by Cambridge Pete, August 30, 2020, 08:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambridge Pete

Hopefully we will one day get fair payment for a good football talent. However, his supposed "taunt's" to Arsenal about the Charity Shield following on from his jibes about Harry Kane indicate that he is, unless he changes his ways, turning into a nasty person. Hope he learns but only time will tell.

KJS

Just a piece of scum if he wasn't a footballer he'd be a crack head

Sting of the North

Or he is an immature 17 year old. At least he has time on his side and hopefully when he grows up he refrains from classless behavior like referring to other people as scum.

Nero

Playing for a team that took 30 years to win the league and has won bugger all himself shows a clear lack of class and media training, if hes doesnt watch it he could find himself out the door at liverpool and end up some where like villa or west ham

grandad

Screw him & we need to screw the Scousers by every means to get a fair but deserved substantial compensation payment.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

Quote from: KJS on August 30, 2020, 08:14:26 PM

That's as classless as Elliott's utterance. Difference is he's an immature 17 yr old. How old are you?

Andy S

It's not too clever being too critical of your opponents whatever league are playing in. Just ask Brentford

Sgt Fulham

He's of the Jack Grealish cut. Couldn't care less though as long as we get a few million from his sale, he can let his attitude run his career into the ground.

BestOfBrede

Seems to be some over the top pr people on here!
You should consider applying for a position at the bbc!

The kid is an arse - what's wrong with saying it?

Woolly Mammoth

May I ask what he actually said about Arsenal and about Harry Kane as I have not been up to date with news over the weekend.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nero

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 30, 2020, 10:36:08 PM
May I ask what he actually said about Arsenal and about Harry Kane as I have not been up to date with news over the weekend.

Elliott's video was filmed while he watched the Champions League final between Tottenham and Liverpool in June. Elliott labelled Kane a 'F****** mong' in the insensitive clip, later issuing an apology on social media, saying he was 'truly sorry' for his actions.

Elliott, who was an unused substitute in the game, stated on Instagram Live: "I'm not worried bro McDonald's trophy anyway." He then added "six Champions Leagues," in reference to Liverpool's European haul.

cmg

Quote from: Nero on August 30, 2020, 10:57:10 PM

Elliott, who was an unused substitute in the game, stated on Instagram Live: "I'm not worried bro McDonald's trophy anyway." He then added "six Champions Leagues," in reference to Liverpool's European haul.

Did he really say that? Wow! If I knew what it meant I'm sure I'd be outraged, disgusted and choking on my Wherther's Originals too. What's it got to do with our esteemed midfield bench warmer?
As it is I'll just have to castigate him for being a talented 17 year old with a pony-tail. How dare he!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 30, 2020, 10:36:08 PM

Elliott's video was filmed while he watched the Champions League final between Tottenham and Liverpool in June. Elliott labelled Kane a 'F****** mong' in the insensitive clip, later issuing an apology on social media, saying he was 'truly sorry' for his actions.

Not the kind of comments that are going to endear himself to many people, no class.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Quote from: Twig on August 30, 2020, 10:01:05 PM
Quote from: KJS on August 30, 2020, 08:14:26 PM

That's as classless as Elliott's utterance. Difference is he's an immature 17 yr old. How old are you?

And you are????

JoelH5

Quote from: cmg on August 30, 2020, 11:24:06 PM

Did he really say that? Wow! If I knew what it meant I'm sure I'd be outraged, disgusted and choking on my Wherther's Originals too. What's it got to do with our esteemed midfield bench warmer?
As it is I'll just have to castigate him for being a talented 17 year old with a pony-tail. How dare he!

"Mong" is a slang abusive word for someone with learning disabilities
I was there, standing in the Putney end

David Allen Crankshaw

I read some comments not long ago by Klopp where he stated that Elliott was such a charming lad and quite angelic. Is there a side of Elliott we haven't seen?

Huxley

He hasn't quite worked out the difference between being a fan and a professional player. You'd think he would have some media training by now, but maybe he skipped those classes when he jumped the age grades to the senior team.

Fernhurst

No, sorry there does not appear to be another side to that young man.

Relieved he is no longer "one of our own". Just want the financial settlement and I can forget all about him.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Does Elliot's behaviour affect the money we are going to get for him, I suspect not, in which case he can behave a badly as he likes as far as I am concerned as long as he is a Liverpool player.
Just hope any Fulham player acting like that would be seriously reprimanded.

bog

Quote from: Huxley on August 31, 2020, 02:21:03 PM
He hasn't quite worked out the difference between being a fan and a professional player. You'd think he would have some media training by now, but maybe he skipped those classes when he jumped the age grades to the senior team.

+1