more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

John Stones

Started by FFCFOREVER, August 23, 2020, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 24, 2020, 02:41:22 PM
Granted about Knocky but as I mentioned, some players may or may not respond to Parker as they would/have with other coaches and therefore not performed as well due to his (different) coaching methods. This is the point I was originally making.
yes that is all true. My point was that I'd be surprised if Parker can get more out of him than pep, but also stone is a good player who would probably be one of our best players, who just happens to not be good enough for city.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFCFOREVER

ByTheRiver

He's on about 140k a week which will be an issue, will think he is doing us a favour/playing below his level so motivation will be suspect, is very slow (too slow to partner the also slow Hector), oh, and is massively overrated.

In short, no ta.

fulhamben

Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 24, 2020, 02:59:21 PM
He's on about 140k a week which will be an issue, will think he is doing us a favour/playing below his level so motivation will be suspect, is very slow (too slow to partner the also slow Hector), oh, and is massively overrated.

In short, no ta.
everyone of those baring pace could have been said about Wayne bridge too and  he was the best left back I've ever seen play for us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

I would take John Stones, no sweat. A class act, just needs a defensive coach to polish his rough edges, and the right manager to get into his head when to release the ball.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ByTheRiver

Quote from: fulhamben on August 24, 2020, 03:07:01 PM
Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 24, 2020, 02:59:21 PM

In short, no ta.
everyone of those baring pace could have been said about Wayne bridge too and  he was the best left back I've ever seen play for us

Fair point. I feel Bridge seemed to have more to prove or more hunger. Stones seems to be one of those who thinks he has made it before he has. He's been dropped from City, England and most Everton fans I know were fairly pleased with the pay off when he went.

I appreciate we are at a different level to City and England(!), but still...