watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket renewal

Started by Berserker, August 23, 2020, 11:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Will the club automatically contact me as existing season ticket holder about renewal, ballot option,  or do I have to register on the 20/21 waiting list on FFC website?
Sorry just worried I'll miss out if I don't do the right thing

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mrmicawbers

Read the Fulham supporters Trust minutes,gives you details of what may happen there.

Southcoastffc

MAY being the operative word at the moment. I find the situation a bit perplexing.  If I have it right, at some future unknown date, some (likely small number) of supporters will be able to attend home matches. If  Sky or BT decide to televise a Fulham game, their subscribers will be able to view it.  Some illegal streams may be available. Beyond that, there's nothing.  I'm not blaming Fulham in any way but if thevabove scenario is right, I'm beginning to wonder if there's any point in following a PL club.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 23, 2020, 01:13:38 PM
MAY being the operative word at the moment. I find the situation a bit perplexing.  If I have it right, at some future unknown date, some (likely small number) of supporters will be able to attend home matches. If  Sky or BT decide to televise a Fulham game, their subscribers will be able to view it.  Some illegal streams may be available. Beyond that, there's nothing.  I'm not blaming Fulham in any way but if thevabove scenario is right, I'm beginning to wonder if there's any point in following a PL club.
I too am confused, hoping it will become clear in the next couple of weeks.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on August 23, 2020, 01:29:58 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 23, 2020, 01:13:38 PM
I too am confused, hoping it will become clear in the next couple of weeks.
Unfortunately I'm not confused (I'd be pleased if someone were to explain that, and why, I am.)  My perspective is that the P L have no regard for people who usually attend games, and that the PL  don't intend to enable us to view the games we will be unable to attend.  I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SuffolkWhite

Back to the old days of listening to the game on the radio and reading about it the next day in the paper. Come to that we didn't always get on the radio.

Thankfully we have GJ, and Fulham tv to watch the game the next day.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Dodger53

My understanding is that even if you choose not to go again until it is safe to go back to the way it was, 19/20 ST holders will still have there right to purchase a ST preserved

Andy S

Until the government ok things nothing changes. The government is petrified of another spike. They want kids back at school and once that happens they will experiment with non-league football. It will move up through the ranks with no away supporters allowed. That will last for a season. Before you will be allowed to enter a ground you will have your temperature taken this will last at least a year meaning no live football this season

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on August 24, 2020, 01:16:53 PM
Back to the old days of listening to the game on the radio and reading about it the next day in the paper. Come to that we didn't always get on the radio.

Thankfully we have GJ, and Fulham tv to watch the game the next day.
Will we definitely have the game next day?

fulhamfever

We got a Marine FC of Crosby Liverpool Non-League Season Ticket for working in the NHS we get a free season ticket. However, they are allowing up to 200 fans in at the pre-season game against Salford on Friday evening so should be interesting to see how the crowds work in Non-League.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Speaking as a JH Stand regular I think that sorting out the capacity is going to be a nightmare. I don't eat, drink, or bet under the stand but I do pee and normally have to push through the crowds standing under the stand to queue for the toilets before standing should to shoulder to pee.
How is this traffic flow going to be worked out with the limited space there is at the foot of each stairs?
Far from moaning about the lack of information I think that we should firstly be asking when fans are going to be allowed back and how on Earth the social distancing is going to be observed and enforced by the club.
I don't envy them in handling this headache!

Southcoastffc

I've only just seen this, which says all STHs may well have an access code as happened under project restart. Not sure of cost implications but good news on the face of it.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/all-premier-league-games-may-be-televised-after-3pm-blackout-lifted-fzcs8pdlw