watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Top Chat up line for the weekend for you lot

Started by Huge, November 26, 2010, 04:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huge

I have a new chat up line that works everytime!! It doesn't matter how gorgeous or out of my league a woman might be, this line is a winner & I always end up in bed with them..............Here's how it goes 'Excuse me love, could I ask your opinion? Does this damp cloth smell like chloroform to you?'
The Dude abides

manxman

ahaha  :011: ill give it a go sometime  :dft012:

how about, ''why dont you sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up''

'' there are 206 bones in your body.... would you like 1 more ? ''  :002:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

finnster01

I still like the old and proven "Would you like to come back to my place and see my etchings?"
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

cebu

Quote from: finnster01 on November 26, 2010, 04:22:10 PM
I still like the old and proven "Would you like to come back to my place and see my etchings?"

I actually said this (when I was a youngster) to a young art student. When she got to my place, she wanted to ... see the bloody etchings.  :011:

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Which reminds me, over here in The Former Colonies, American media idiots have picked up the phrase "chatting up" while completely misunderstanding the meaning. It's interesting to hear a morning show host say, "Just after the commercial break I'll be chatting up The Blackeyed Peas."

Idjits.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel