watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Doucoure

Started by Andy S, August 28, 2020, 01:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I'm so glad we didn't get him. About to leave Watford a club that achieved very little for Everton. Another club that has never been relegated but have only trod water for many years. Clearly it is about the money

Sting of the North

Why is it clearly about the money in this case? I mean, more than any other transfer? I see nothing from your post explaining this? If the criteria for not being after the money is to go to a club that has a chance to win something, then no one would go to Fulham except for the money I guess.

3-lions

you sound bitter  1500.gif

or are you happy we seem on the verge of signing Reed and Lemina? They are getting the more proven player though, hope he likes rain  :clap_hands:

While I think Everton are kidding themselves that they can build the new stadium and get back into the Top 4 or even top 6.
They clearly have a new owner with a bit of cash and a world renowned manager to which they are selling ambition.

Fulham are clearly a tier below them for now at least.  We were competing with them a few years back and hopefully we shall in 2-3 seasons time again.

KJS

How does anyone know we were actually interesred at all?? 🙄

Bocanegra

Think its a bit unfair to come to that conclusion with a player. Everton are an appealing club and Doucoure is a solid player.

I'm glad we didn't get him in with the view to spend that money on other more important positions that need filling. Although would have definitely had him at Fulham.