watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Fulham FC web page

Started by sunburywhite, September 01, 2020, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

I like the upgrade. Much more professional than Facebook's latest change.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

A section on the new stand showing August work. Good to see the steel frame starting to be formed.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: paulbrookersmazydribbles on September 01, 2020, 05:10:23 PM
The 90 minutes are all there for me, going back to 2017, but you may need to log in to gain access to them all.

Could you please post a link?

The Cravenette

When I try to log in to the app on my phone i'm getting an "unknown error-cannot start a customer session when using third party authentication"  Any ideas?

KilianG

I like it a lot, looks like a 2020 web site and not the mid 2000s look that had the former design

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Where is our new lad Kieron Bowie? Not shown in any of the teams.?
My previous post about Arter and O'Riley was incorrect because I was still seeing the old website!

CincyFulham1

After careful deliberation, I have decided, I am pro the new Offal.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 01, 2020, 08:38:58 PM
Quote from: paulbrookersmazydribbles on September 01, 2020, 05:10:23 PM
The 90 minutes are all there for me, going back to 2017, but you may need to log in to gain access to them all.

Could you please post a link?
Having logged in, go to  https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ffctv-live#browse   and scroll down.  (That said, I see no 90 mins replays there beyond last season)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Matt10

A bit unfortunate as I used the 90 minute footage quite a bit. Now can only go as far as this past season. When going to my ol' reliable link of http://www.fulhamfc.com/media-centre/90-minutes , it redirects to ffctv. Oh well, bound to happen. Think I've milked as much from the 90 minutes of the past.

RaySmith

Quote from: The Cravenette on September 01, 2020, 09:37:30 PM
When I try to log in to the app on my phone i'm getting an "unknown error-cannot start a customer session when using third party authentication"  Any ideas?
[/quote

I says,  on the new site in the first page info i think, that you should update apps.

I do use the app on my  Fire, but haven't used it yet, only been on the new site on  my laptop.

The Cravenette

Quote from: RaySmith on September 02, 2020, 05:43:19 AM
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 01, 2020, 09:37:30 PM
[/quote

I says,  on the new site in the first page info i think, that you should update apps.

I do use the app on my  Fire, but haven't used it yet, only been on the new site on  my laptop.

Thanks. I did uninstall and reinstall it but same message. It may have been an error yesterday, I will try again today. Thanks

EricB

I like the look, but I can't find any match reports on friendlies for any of our teams.  The u23 played Palace (we won 2-0). I only know that as their is a report on the Palace web pages, but no Fulham line up

junior white

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 01, 2020, 06:17:35 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on September 01, 2020, 06:09:10 PM
I have not been through all of the players but Arter and O'Riley are still included and there may be others.
Photos and details need thoroughly updating.

Arter and O'Riley are not there at all
Guessing thats because they are no linger with the club

Jamie88

Quote from: junior white on September 02, 2020, 10:41:55 AM
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 01, 2020, 06:17:35 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on September 01, 2020, 06:09:10 PM
I have not been through all of the players but Arter and O'Riley are still included and there may be others.
Photos and details need thoroughly updating.

Arter and O'Riley are not there at all
Guessing thats because they are no linger with the club

Yes I know I was replying to Stoneleigh's post

LittleErn

I like the look but There used to be a list of "News" items that was useful to check if I'd missed anything. There doesn't seem to be as many News items available now.