https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Fulham FC web page

Started by sunburywhite, September 01, 2020, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Anyone seen ot yet
I dont like it(yet)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

NJFulham

S.F.Sorrow

First impressions: I actually like it. Easier to navigate than the old one. Less cluttered.

Moltobueno

Can't see Archer in roster anymore?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 01, 2020, 04:28:14 PM
Anyone seen ot yet
I dont like it(yet)
I don't see anything wrong with it, familiarity will help general acceptance I guess.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Moltobueno on September 01, 2020, 04:35:42 PM
He's gone back to Bournemouth, at least pro tem.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AnOldBrownie

Oh....someone has been taking Web Design Mobile 2.0  082.gif

Me like...and looks good across all 4 of my devices.   

049:gif

Fulham1959

I'll wait and see if it grows on me.  This is a good start :

"STEVEANGE ROAD STAND
Work started on a new stand on Stevenage Road in May 1905. The Club appointed Scottish architect Archibald Leitch to design and build the new stand, and the Clyde Structural Iron Company was hired to provide the steelwork."

It was named after that famous couple, Steve and Ange.

junior white

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 01, 2020, 04:36:56 PM
He said Archer not Arter could be a typo tho

Southcoastffc

Quote from: junior white on September 01, 2020, 04:41:31 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 01, 2020, 04:36:56 PM
He said Archer not Arter could be a typo tho
Indeed he did, my mistake and well spotted, thanks.

AnOldBrownie

What I don't like?

WHERE DID ALL THE 90 MINUTE VIDEOS FROM THE LAST 3 SEASONS GO?!?!?

Paying $5 monthly was worth it for me as long as I had access to that backlog of full game videos.   

OtherHodgson

Check your FFCTV app for videos, I suspect they are all still there (but have yet to check myself).

paulbrookersmazydribbles

The 90 minutes are all there for me, going back to 2017, but you may need to log in to gain access to them all.

Jamie88

I think his contract was only until the end of the season and we had an option to extend it but seems we chose not to.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 01, 2020, 05:55:51 PM

I think his contract was only until the end of the season and we had an option to extend it but seems we chose not to.
Yes I think so too, thank goodness!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I have not been through all of the players but Arter and O'Riley are still included and there may be others.
Photos and details need thoroughly updating.

Jamie88

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on September 01, 2020, 06:09:10 PM
I have not been through all of the players but Arter and O'Riley are still included and there may be others.
Photos and details need thoroughly updating.

Arter and O'Riley are not there at all

bencher

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 01, 2020, 04:52:04 PM
What I don't like?

WHERE DID ALL THE 90 MINUTE VIDEOS FROM THE LAST 3 SEASONS GO?!?!?

Paying $5 monthly was worth it for me as long as I had access to that backlog of full game videos.

I think they're now only on the FFCTV website. There are some technical problems on some of the highlights videos though, e.g, if I try to watch the extended replay of the match against Cardiff on 11th July, it tries to show me the play off final instead. A few other videos from the season before also did that.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: paulbrookersmazydribbles on September 01, 2020, 05:10:23 PM
The 90 minutes are all there for me, going back to 2017, but you may need to log in to gain access to them all.

What am I missing guys?   This is what I see from the new website on my computer when I try to access 2018 videos...

Sorry for the large original image.

Logicalman

Looks cleaner, less cluttered and will be the same across all devices, which is good.

Found one bug (sorry, feature) though, if you accidentally (or otherwise) click on the FFCTv link at the top of the home page, then there is no link to return without scrolling the whole way down to the foot of the page before finding the 'take me back..' link.

The top left logo on the FFCTv page should be the FFC Home Page link graphic methinks.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.