more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reed Joins Permanently

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 30, 2020, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Reed Joins Permanently

The Club is absolutely delighted to announce Harrison Reed's return to Fulham on a permanent basis.

The midfielder excelled on loan at Craven Cottage as we won promotion last season, and he has now signed from Southampton for an undisclosed fee on a deal until the summer of 2024, with a Club option to extend by a further year.

Having sealed his return, Reed told FFCtv: "I'm absolutely buzzing to finally get it done and to be here as a permanent player, I'm absolutely over the moon.

"It's going to be an exciting season, it's a big challenge this year, but I can't wait to get going, to get back training, and I'm really looking forward to the challenge. I'm absolutely delighted to be here and commit my future to the Club."

After bringing Reed back, Tony Khan said: "Harrison Reed played a massive role in our promotion to the Premier League, and I'm thrilled to announce that he's now signed for Fulham as a permanent member of our Club!

"I first pursued Harrison over a year ago because our scouting team and our Head Coach Scott Parker and our statistical research team had all highly rated his abilities in our recruitment meetings.

"When Harrison first joined us on loan last August, we'd secured an option in the agreement for a permanent transfer, and now I'm so glad we came to that agreement, and so glad that now Harrison is in our Premier League squad! Come on Fulham!"

Fans will need no background information on Reed, as the 25-year-old became an immediate crowd favourite last term with his feisty displays in the middle of the park.

Fierce in the tackle, brave in the block and with an eye for a pass, Reed was a key component of Scott Parker's promotion winning side and was superb in our three Play-Off matches, playing every single minute  049:gif

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/august/30/harrison-reed-joins-permanently

lomotd

Am I allowed just to say 'Yessssssssssss'?

AnOldBrownie

GET IN!!!

Great to have you as a perm Mr. Reed.    :wine:

FFC1987

Oh man, that midfield is looking tidy now.

Craven Mad

grandad

Congratulations to all the recruitment team for landing both Reed & Lamina. Now we await a LCB & strike partner for Mitro. If we can get a top RB that would be a bonus.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Friendsoffulham

Twig

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Sgt Fulham

Yes yes yes! So happy about this, well done Tony Khan and the Fulham staff  :yay:

Woolly Mammoth

That's more like it.
Now must get cracking on RB and LCB and Striker to complete the Jigsaw.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

jayffc

Quote from: grandad on August 30, 2020, 09:51:29 PM
Congratulations to all the recruitment team for landing both Reed & Lamina. Now we await a LCB & strike partner for Mitro. If we can get a top RB that would be a bonus.

I would argue a RB is a necessity, weve not had a high enough level one since Frederick's....last prem season we all identified a need to strengthen that position, it didnt happen and it massively contributed to our downfall. For me that and CB are priority + Backup striker...and then if we get the chance I'd love an exciting wing or AM (as not been convinced by Cav or knock at champ level but appreciate it may be unlikely we move either on given they were only just signed)

Mince n Tatties

👍👍👍😊🎉🎉🎉🎈

The Swan

What a great signing with Harrison Reed. Just what we needed in our midfield.
I don't know much about the other one.
The Swan

Jims Dentist

Great news.
The one we've been waiting for.

Tabby

About time that it got done. Awful pun though, only makes some sense when in context of Lemina.

NJFulham

Interesting note from Alan Nixon

?s=20

Statto

Quote from: NJFulham on August 31, 2020, 12:09:55 AM
Interesting note from Alan Nixon

?s=20

Not having that, sounds like bo11ocks

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Tabby on August 31, 2020, 12:09:16 AM
About time that it got done. Awful pun though, only makes some sense when in context of Lemina.

Makes sense to me - he's got a bigger engine than the Energizer Bunny, as did Sonic. Nonstop running.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HV71

Brilliant news - great player - right attitude and spirit