watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Tottenham Hotspurs: All or Nothing on Amazon Prime

Started by AnOldBrownie, September 02, 2020, 12:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Really entertaining.    I'm glad they fired Poch and signed the One instead because I think it made this show more entertaining.

Dream of one day where we get Fulham Whites: All or Nothing.   

Show Link

The Rational Fan

I think this season would make a excellent for Fulham to make a video, with the new stadium and young english manager, no matter what happens it will be pure drama.

AnOldBrownie

Jose is good for entertainment.   Not sure I like his style of football though.   

This mofo said "F...in hell, I'm in good form" during practice.   This show is going to make me like Jose again.

wheelerdeeler

I honestly wish we had a Netflix, Amazon etc. camera crew with the team for the 18/19 season. Between the million signings, 3 Managers, Yoga Fights, awful Football etc. it would've been brilliant. 

AnOldBrownie

Oh my god...  Jose said "fast ball".   It's the one thing I worry about with us moving up.   Everything is going to be just that much faster and teams are going to pass the ish out of the ball at a fast pace.

I live in fear of teams getting behind Christie, Hector, Ream and Bryan.  I hope our positioning is good enough.

Sorry...likin this show.

Logicalman

I see they also have one on the Brazilian National team, and, for those who haven't quite understood what 'football' really means, there's also one on the Arizona Cardinals NFL team.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Sgt Fulham

Watched the first episode last night, and it was really entertaining. Jose looks like a little goblin these days.

filham

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 02, 2020, 01:14:42 AM
Oh my god...  Jose said "fast ball".   It's the one thing I worry about with us moving up.   Everything is going to be just that much faster and teams are going to pass the ish out of the ball at a fast pace.

I live in fear of teams getting behind Christie, Hector, Ream and Bryan.  I hope our positioning is good enough.

Sorry...likin this show.
Well , we only have to wait for that first game, if we can keep the score down to 0-2 against Arsenal then there is hope for the season.
I too fear the pace of the premiership.

Andy S

I don't fear it as it will be a delight to watch. Fear brings defeat I am looking for a win to a win to start the season

Jamie88

Quote from: Andy S on September 02, 2020, 08:16:21 PM
I don't fear it as it will be a delight to watch. Fear brings defeat I am looking for a win to a win to start the season

It was hardly a delight to watch last time around. Unless you like watching our team getting hammered most weeks

Jims Dentist

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on September 02, 2020, 12:59:01 AM
I honestly wish we had a Netflix, Amazon etc. camera crew with the team for the 18/19 season. Between the million signings, 3 Managers, Yoga Fights, awful Football etc. it would've been brilliant. 
It would certainly have been embarrassing.
Although it likely would have shown the incompetence of the decision makers.

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 03, 2020, 12:27:58 PM
Quote from: Andy S on September 02, 2020, 08:16:21 PM

It was hardly a delight to watch last time around. Unless you like watching our team getting hammered most weeks

We'd better get some PL quality defenders in sharpish then

Burt

In a similar vein, I can highly recommend Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix.

The first series was done in the one following their relegation from the Prem, and was meant to chart their return but instead they were relegated to Division 3 or whatever it's called nowadays.

I found myself getting quite wrapped up in it, as unlike All or Nothing it has a broader perspective, following supporters, workers, backroom staff, etc. as well as the players and management.

Coleman even makes an appearance during his brief reign there.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Burt on September 04, 2020, 12:54:55 PM

The first series was done in the one following their relegation from the Prem, and was meant to chart their return but instead they were relegated to Division 3 or whatever it's called nowadays.

I found myself getting quite wrapped up in it, as unlike All or Nothing it has a broader perspective, following supporters, workers, backroom staff, etc. as well as the players and management.

082.gif
Thanks.   I'm going to check out that series tomorrow night.
(Edit:   Oh crap...I didn't wait...10 minutes in I'm sold. )

I bumped this because I just finished episode 6 of All or Nothing.    Man...two things.

1.  I'd bet money one of the reasons Spurs hired Murinho was because of Amazon.
2.  I cannot believe how unlucky they were with injuries.   I didn't even know about Son's arm injury.

Good show.

fulhamben

I'm not going to watch this as I already know the ending. It was nothing, absolutely nothing.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Deeping_white

I quite like it for the insight as to how elite teams train and function behind closed doors. I particularly like how Spurs have the camera positioned high over the training pitch to analyse their 11v11 training games and review it in their pre game briefing meeting.

Some teams have got some really innovative methods, I think Hoffenheim under Nagelsmann installed a huge TV screen so they could show clips of how upcoming opposition played and then worked straight on how to defend against those scenarios, or review the team in training in real time

Logicalman

Quote from: Burt on September 04, 2020, 12:54:55 PM

That was a great series to watch, didn't have to speak Geordie neither!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Wasn't expecting much, can't stand these long form programs, especially about sport (the Man City one looks so boring)....

... but I sat down to give the first epsidoe a try the other day, and by the next day had watched all available episodes (6 so far). And I never do that binge thing normally, but I thought it was one of the best TV programs about football I have ever seen.

So much happening with Spurs over that season, and Mourinho really is rather good to watch, which surprised me, and Levy which surprised me even more. Mourinho definitely comes out of this with his managerial qualities re-enhanced.

Don't know how many times his team talks were absolutely spot on, and really made a big impact, but it seems to be most of the time, particularly those half time ones. Excellent show about football and management in general,

Highly recommended. Loads of strong language though so not for the kids, or grandma 😁

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 02, 2020, 12:56:12 AM
Jose is good for entertainment.   Not sure I like his style of football though.   

This mofo said "F...in hell, I'm in good form" during practice.   This show is going to make me like Jose again.

You have to love him after watching this... I agree. He's a smart guy and always knows what to say to people. The Eriksen deal went down so professionally, it looks like.

Denzil Dexter

Should do one on Fulham. We've won more than Spurs recently!

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk