watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BT SPORT for the game saturday

Started by johnmac, September 07, 2020, 10:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnmac

SKY users can add bt sport for £25 per month on a rolling contract so add for the arsenal game then cancel

Slaphead in Qatar

Southcoastffc

Quote from: johnmac on September 07, 2020, 10:17:05 AM
SKY users can add bt sport for £25 per month on a rolling contract so add for the arsenal game then cancel
ALSO, my daughter (a Sky user) has invoked this, allowing two devices:

Grab 9 months of Sky Sports
for just £20 p/m

Was £33.99 p/m - save over 40%

Catch the Premier League season on Sky Sports - that's over 130 of the best live games - as well as live action from Formula 1®, the PGA Tour and Test Cricket.

Hurry, offer available for a limited time only. Ends 8 September

Get this exclusive offer

After your offer period, your Sky Sports Month Pass auto renews at £33.99 p/m, unless cancelled.

That means that I can use her login to watch, even though she's in London and I'm not.

Might be worth a punt if you know someone who has Sky.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Craven Mad

Anyway to watch this if you don't have Sky with a BT sports package?

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Craven Mad

Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 11:25:19 AM
Quote from: Craven Mad on September 07, 2020, 11:18:45 AM
Anyway to watch this if you don't have Sky with a BT sports package?
yes but you still have to subscribe for a month  https://www.bt.com/sport/monthly-pass#:~:text=You%20can%20watch%20BT%20Sport,BT%20ID%20to%20start%20watching.

Ah - ta v much. Might be a bit steep for me price wise, but I suppose it's cheaper than tickets to the match (not that we're allowed to go anymore)

rusty shackleford

What other games are BT showing over the month?

fulhamben

Quote from: rusty shackleford on September 07, 2020, 11:43:03 AM
What other games are BT showing over the month?
everton vs brom, saints vs spurs, brighton vs man u, and shffield vs leeds. thats all the games announced so far and takes you up to october. you might get one or two after that

ALG01

sorry to add a whinge, it is what I am best at after all.
I think HMG should have stepped in and insisted that last seasons rules applied. i.e. if a game is not being sown on sky or bt it should be avaolable throgh the clubs!
If we are stopped from going by covid then in these exceptional circumstances new arrangements should be applied. It isn't like the TV companies do not make more than enough money.

GJB

Does anybody know if it's possible to buy a BT Sport day pass through NOW TV?

fulhamben

Quote from: GJB on September 07, 2020, 11:54:02 AM
no, that only works for skysports

Craven Mad

Quote from: ALG01 on September 07, 2020, 11:52:46 AM
I think HMG should have stepped in and insisted that last seasons rules applied. i.e. if a game is not being sown on sky or bt it should be avaolable throgh the clubs!
If we are stopped from going by covid then in these exceptional circumstances new arrangements should be applied. It isn't like the TV companies do not make more than enough money.

Agreed. It isn't good for anyone having all games shut away like this. Clubs lose revenue, fans miss out and no one stands to gain.

You'd have thought that clubs would've even been happy with a split of revenue with Sky/BT if that we're the issue.

Madness

toshes mate

Quote from: Craven Mad on September 07, 2020, 12:02:22 PM

Agreed. It isn't good for anyone having all games shut away like this. Clubs lose revenue, fans miss out and no one stands to gain.

You'd have thought that clubs would've even been happy with a split of revenue with Sky/BT if that we're the issue.

Madness
Both Sky and BT are greedy corporate interests that revel in 'monopoly' broadcasting rights as do others.  Once you have exclusive rights for a particular match then you just reel in the punters.   Clubs could elect to have alternative agreements in place that are less aggressive but there would be more losers than gainers.  As it is the dominant clubs rule the roost and will continue doing so for the foreseeable.

Bill2

If you want to watch the Fulham game on Sat, can be done for the cost of a few pints. Go down the pub, that is what I will be doing.

GJB

Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 11:56:22 AM
Quote from: GJB on September 07, 2020, 11:54:02 AM
no, that only works for skysports

Thanks

The Cravenette

Did that def happen for Premiership games last season?  I know it did for us in the Championship and it has been agreed to continue that this season.  Therefore had we not been promoted we could have watched our games on FFCtv!

I would rather be in the Prem I think  :005:

filham

Quote from: Bill2 on September 07, 2020, 04:57:28 PM
If you want to watch the Fulham game on Sat, can be done for the cost of a few pints. Go down the pub, that is what I will be doing.
Normally I would agree, a nice pint, a packet of crisps, good company and the match on a large screen all for less than a fiver but now social distancing has to be considered.