watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Ozark

Started by bog, September 07, 2020, 11:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Away from football has anyone watched the series on Netflix called Ozark? Me about 9 episodes in. Not for the faint hearted!

092.gif

FFC1987

Quote from: bog on September 07, 2020, 11:48:42 AM
Away from football has anyone watched the series on Netflix called Ozark? Me about 9 episodes in. Not for the faint hearted!

092.gif

Finished first season last night. A moment in last episode had me in pieces......Very, very good.

OldBrownShoe

086.gif Bog how did you stumble across Netflix?! Thought you were still catching up with Hopalong Cassidy and Muffin the Mule! Trust you and yours are well.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

RaySmith

Have watched all seasons from the start - it is  brilliant, very compelling.

Watching The Sopranos for the third time too, on Now TV - still great, even though i know what's going to happen.

Have watched The Wire twice too.

Better Call Saul is a current favourite, available on Netflix.

bog

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on September 07, 2020, 12:22:23 PM
086.gif Bog how did you stumble across Netflix?! Thought you were still catching up with Hopalong Cassidy and Muffin the Mule! Trust you and yours are well.

Hello OBS. It was Lauren wot dun it! All well here thanks, hope the same with you and S.  :54:

092.gif

bill taylors apprentice

Seen the whole series up to now, the closing scene of the last episode will shock you!

'Better call Saul' is brilliant, as a prequel its probably better than 'Breaking Bad' which is saying something.

Fulham 442

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on September 07, 2020, 01:50:06 PM
Seen the whole series up to now, the closing scene of the last episode will shock you!

'Better call Saul' is brilliant, as a prequel its probably better than 'Breaking Bad' which is saying something.
Seen all seasons of all of these and really enjoyed them all.