more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SP TK.

Started by blingo, September 13, 2020, 04:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: blingo on September 13, 2020, 04:13:04 PM
Both nice guys but sp is not experienced enough for the prem and TK needs to understand we need proven prem players and not stats players. Better with three proven prem players at twenty m than ten may turn out to be good. Also let's stop buying players with dodgy knees. Rant over.

What Prem proven players are you talking about?

blingo

I posted that back in September Mr Lyle.

ALG01

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 13, 2020, 04:23:57 PM
Ah yes, and I'm sure you were experienced and knew what you were doing for every hobby or professional career you held or currently hold from day one. No career should ever progress, because no one can ever progress, develop, or evolve. Scott had one season in charge in the league below this one, and he got us out of it on the first ask. It's reasonable to let him learn his trade in the league above and give him time. There will be growing pains, but that's with any leader moving to the next higher management position in any industry.

If every "boss" I ever had or any managerial position I ever held was let go because they couldn't perform or adapt immediately to the expected standard on week one - we'd have no one, and future leaders wouldn't be able to grow because they're always "too inexperienced" Or simply "not good enough"

I have no comment on TK - but as far as ur gaffer goes - to write him off already is folly.

i think parker will be a very good manager but in these last three games he has fouled up big time and was more repsonsible than the players for doing it wrong. if he learns brilliant, if he continues to delay making the right subs at the right time, or altering tactics as the game continues, which he seems extremely poor at, then we are doomed this season.

blingo

Well Lighthouse, do you agree with blingo now?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: absenteeism on September 13, 2020, 05:05:11 PM
TK is not a nice guy.

A petty vindictive individual

Agree the bloke is toxic.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Quote from: blingo on May 01, 2021, 08:07:59 PM
Well Lighthouse, do you agree with blingo now?

No because nothing has changed for either of us. My point has always been if you have a coach who plays a certain type of way with the odd little tinker here and there. Then you should have the players to make the best of that. At no point in the season did we have a way of converting chances into goals. In the end we played very samey and defensively and side to side because that is the way Parker tends to play and we don't have players up front to hold and support as Mitro did last season.

This season Mitro has never been close to being good enough and that in turn has led to our complete lack of ideas once we reach the final third. So if you sack Parker. We still need someone to actually bring in the type  of players the new coach will need. We had a decent centre back this time. But didn't greatly improve the squad. So Parker is only a very small part of why we failed this season. Changing the coach hasn't worked very well in the last few years. But then we have never yet had a squad good enough to stay in the Prem whoever was in charge.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope