more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shaping up

Started by 70sPimlico, September 18, 2020, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

I think the side is shaping up well.

I think the balance of the team is looking far better. I think we've really struggled with the shape for a few years, as in, right players for the tactics.

Parker's move away from 4-3-3 is a sensible one in my opinion. I think Lemina could well be an inspired signing and a type of player that we have really missed for about 4 years.

Clearly, we are after a central defender and assume we will get one shortly. I hope we also get another striker as we are a bit too dependant on Mitro.

I know there is much on here complaining about things and I get that. Its a forum after all but just to say that I'm pretty confident that we will stay up.

We've got a battle and its going to be tough but I'm happy with the club right now

Bassey the warrior

So far I've been happy with who we've brought in and fairly confident we can add more quality.

We need to work on tactics as well as signing players though. Our attacking play needs lots of work. Maybe with more pace, we will improve that. We've added plenty of pace already.

FFC In Oz

I'm going to reserve judgment until we see:

2 x CBs (any 2 of Tah, Bremer, Kongolo, Foyth & Dawson)
1x wide player (Buendia or Deulofeu would be nice.  Maybe Demarai Gray?)
1x back up striker for Mitro. (maybe Deeney? or perhaps someone who could play alongside him if needed)

I think we'll have a decent enough squad to hopefully avoid relegation then

filham

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 18, 2020, 06:27:55 PM
I'm going to reserve judgment until we see:

2 x CBs (any 2 of Tah, Bremer, Kongolo, Foyth & Dawson)
1x wide player (Buendia or Deulofeu would be nice.  Maybe Demarai Gray?)
1x back up striker for Mitro. (maybe Deeney? or perhaps someone who could play alongside him if needed)

I think we'll have a decent enough squad to hopefully avoid relegation then
I agree , Just one centre back and one attacking player would see us on our way but they have to be of top quality, clearly better than we already have. Right now we have two players for each position so we have the depth and cover and we now have to concentrate on a couple of outstanding players.