watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cyrus Heads Out on Loan

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 18, 2020, 08:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Sorry to see him go -  class as a  man as well as a player, though he  could return.

All the best to him anyway

I Ronic

Sorry to see him go. Glad it's only a loan. I do think he has a lot to offer and things didnt quite click this time round.

roberto w6

Personally, I'd have kept him over Denis given the extra pace he brings. Wish him luck. Always gave 100% whenever I saw him and I never thought him to be as bad as his detractors did.

toshes mate

All the very best to the guy at Forest and I hope they play him to his strengths which I don't think FFC could do in the circumstances.  Never understood why FFC signed him up as a replacement for Fredericks TBH as Christie was not the same kind of player.  Watched all his Rep.of Ireland games to catch a glimpse of him in a different style of football but he didn't capture my imagination.  Had a few good games for us nonetheless but still hope he finds his niche at Forest who perhaps play a style more suited to him.

Cambridge Pete

Always gave 100%. Hope all goes well at Forest

gezkc

Wish him all the very best at Forest.

Seemed a decent guy who always gave us his all and added a bit of pace going forward which we often lack.

Twig

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on September 18, 2020, 10:19:02 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 18, 2020, 10:13:17 PM
Shame really as I am not sure he is any worse than the players replacing him. Good luck to him.

Do what? Tet is miles better

What, based on one appearance against Ipswich reserves? You may be right but personally I will wait for the evidence. Too many "miles better" players have signed only to disappoint.

hovewhite

Good luck cyrus, top human being and pro.