more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cyrus Heads Out on Loan

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 18, 2020, 08:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

AnOldBrownie

Knew this was coming when we extended Denis and signed two guys that can play RB.

Wish him the best.   If we don't stay up he'll be good to have back in the squad.

sarvenpa

:plus one:
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 18, 2020, 08:38:43 PM
Knew this was coming when we extended Denis and signed two guys that can play RB.

Wish him the best.   If we don't stay up he'll be good to have back in the squad.

KJS

Good luck to him always tried 👍

Bassey the warrior

I thought his contract was up next year?

bog

Wingnut

Sensible move for both parties. Hope it goes well for him. Cyrus will get plenty of game time at Forest. Aside from a few cup games, he wasn't going to get much game time with us.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Andy S

Thanks for everything Cyrus and good luck at Nottingham. Maybe we will see you in a years time

Finnans Right Peg

All the best Cyrus .Always gave 100 per cent

Lyle from Hangeland

Bye Cy! Help Forest make it back up the Premier League where they kind of belong with the naughty Leeds people.

bill taylors apprentice

Hope it goes well for him.

He never matched the quality of the player he came in to replace despite his efforts and that was unfortunate. 

Twig

Top bloke and made some very valuable contributions for us. All the best at Forest Cyrus.

Matt10

A quality individual that I've had the pleasure of interacting with - always asking how me and my family are doing. Just very selfless and kind. Hope he gets a good run in for them.

WokingFFC

Thanks Cyrus, top pro, top man always giving your all. Your goal / winner vs QPR was one to remember. Good luck for the future

filham

Best of luck at Forrest Cyrus.
Always thought we could have made better use of his pace in attack.

Lighthouse

Shame really as I am not sure he is any worse than the players replacing him. Good luck to him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 18, 2020, 10:13:17 PM
Shame really as I am not sure he is any worse than the players replacing him. Good luck to him.

Do what? Tet is miles better

St Eve

Not quite good enough but I wish him well at Forest

Lighthouse

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on September 18, 2020, 10:19:02 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 18, 2020, 10:13:17 PM

Do what? Tet is miles better

Well if you don't mind I'll give it a little bit more time than a game against a third tier side that were playing many second string players before I can be as confident as you.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Best of luck to him.  Hope he helps Forest have a successful season. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?