Main Menu

Fulham v Peterborough fa cup r3

Started by Jimpav, November 28, 2010, 06:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Peterborough at home.

Could be a lot worse!

Brede Butter Pudding

Couldn't be better I'd say, perfect opportunity for some fringe + youth players to have a run out.

Jimpav

Chelksi are at home also so I expect we will be shunted to the Sunday.

Jimpav

Man U v Liverpool.

Someone is going home empty handed.

Stoke v Cardiff. That will be friendly.

Spurs home to Charlton or Luton.

FatFreddysCat

I'd love to see a couple of the kids start, but not too many incase it goes wrong. Briggs, De la Valle and Klanic start with 1st teamers making up the rest of the team but Stockdale in goal. Trotta on the bench and if we are winning easily bring him on.

Tom

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on November 28, 2010, 06:09:59 PM
Couldn't be better I'd say, perfect opportunity for some fringe + youth players to have a run out.
I completely agree! I don't think we could have gotten a better draw. Now lets get some players healthy!
Fulham for life!

BarryP

That match-up could feature at least one former Fulham player in Gabriel Zakuani.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

SmithyFFC

Quote from: BarryP on November 28, 2010, 08:25:42 PM
That match-up could feature at least one former Fulham player in Gabriel Zakuani.

Thats the man of match decided then!
FTID

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 28, 2010, 07:23:05 PM
I'd love to see a couple of the kids start, but not too many incase it goes wrong. Briggs, De la Valle and Klanic start with 1st teamers making up the rest of the team but Stockdale in goal. Trotta on the bench and if we are winning easily bring him on.

Good, solid suggestions all. Give that man a sausage, but hold the beer.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Chopper

Looking forward to this. One of my mates is a Posh fan and they've never lost against us.

I went to London Road the year they beat us 4-1. The same season (I think) they beat us 1-0 at the Cottage, got very drunk and left him and a pal being menaced by some Fulham youth in a pub!

Would be over the moon if we beat them, though the way we're playing I'm not confident. Either way it should be a good day out.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Jimpav

Quote from: Chopper on November 29, 2010, 01:30:09 PM
Looking forward to this. One of my mates is a Posh fan and they've never lost against us.

We've got thousands of posh fans! :011:

Burt

For the last few seasons I have always thought that we have a good FA cup run in us, only to be left disappointed...

Here's hoping this could be the start of a Journey to Silverware  :wine:

RidgeRider

Tom

I smell a beat down!   :dead horse:
Fulham for life!

FC Silver Fox

I smell Fred's sausages.    Can I have one please?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Tom

Fulham for life!