watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joe Bryan...after 2 games...

Started by AnOldBrownie, September 19, 2020, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Does he hold onto his starting spot against the bigger sides, or do you use him in the cup and let Antonee Robinson have a go against Villa?

fulhamben

I'm all for giving Robinson's go now in the cup and against Villa.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

AnOldBrownie

Joe simply doesn't close down on defense quickly enough...and well, his recovery speed is...well, non existent.

Antonee can do the same thing Joe does going forward. 

Statto

Bryan is a fantastic crosser of the ball

We've a striker who's great in the air and play inverted wingers who don't cross the ball, so are reliant on Bryan (and now Tete) for the crosses

From what I've seen of Robinson, he can't cross for toffee. So he's a long way off displacing Bryan IMO

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on September 19, 2020, 09:57:05 PM
Bryan is a fantastic crosser of the ball

We've a striker who's great in the air and play inverted wingers who don't cross the ball, so are reliant on Bryan (and now Tete) for the crosses

From what I've seen of Robinson, he can't cross for toffee. So he's a long way off displacing Bryan IMO
he put loads of fantastic balls in against Ipswich
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Finnans Right Peg

Why can't they both play ,robinson left full bryan left wing tete right full and either cav or kebano right wing and give the best header of a ball in the league a chance of getting goals

Sgt Fulham

JB was spared a lot of stick this season due to his heroics in the Playoff final against Brentford. I was hoping Leicester would buy him as I think he is a poor LB at Premier League level.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on September 19, 2020, 10:33:11 PM
Why can't they both play ,robinson left full bryan left wing tete right full and either cav or kebano right wing and give the best header of a ball in the league a chance of getting goals

This exactly .... & go 4 4 2

The Rock

Tabby

Quote from: The Rock on September 19, 2020, 10:55:32 PM
Seems we a 2 LB's and no RB's.

Tete did better than Bryan this game and was better than Robinson against Ipswich, but go off I guess.

ffc73

Areola
Tete-Hector-Ream-Robinson
         Lamina-Reed
    Aina-Anguissa-Bryan 
              Mitro

Obviously I have not seen Aina so that pick is in hope from reading positive reviews and after 2x gameswould prefer 2x PL CBs to replace Hector, Ream and/or Odoi

4x attacking minded defensive players on the wings rather than ineffectual non PL attacking wide men we have in Cav, Kamara, Knockhaert, Kebano and Reid