more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team against Wednesday?

Started by We Are Premier League, September 21, 2020, 12:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Quote from: filham on September 22, 2020, 10:06:26 AM
Difficult because Parker is still experimenting with his first choice line up so while we want to rest players for the premier league matches we cannot be sure who they are apart from Mitro and Anguissa.
Think I will go for:-

Betts
                              Tete            Odoi            Ream        Robinson

Lemina
                                           Johanson                Cairney

Knock                        Kamara                    Cav.

It is not international week-end yet, we are at home to Villa on Monday. Essential we have a fully fit team available for that match.

Betts plays for middlesbrough now.

The Cravenette

Difficult because Parker is still experimenting with his first choice line up so while we want to rest players for the premier league matches we cannot be sure who they are apart from Mitro and Anguissa.

Betts

Lemina

It is not international week-end yet, we are at home to Villa on Monday. Essential we have a fully fit team available for that match.

Betts??  Has he sneaked back when no one was looking?

rebel

Quote from: The Cravenette on September 22, 2020, 10:43:20 AM

Betts

Lemina

Betts??  Has he sneaked back when no one was looking?

Just a slip of the grey cells. Betts will do well for Boro.

General

I'd like to see Bobby Reid trialled out in the CAM role. looks lively at the moment and think he and mitro could be a good counterfoil for one another.

Jim©

As we're not playing until Monday night, I'd be tempted to get as close to the the "first XI" as possible to see how they fare and get used to playing together a bit more but also give time to those getting used to the FFC way.

Areola
                              Tete            Hector            Ream        Robinson

Lemina
                                          Big Frank                Cairney

Aina                        Mitro                    AK

3-lions

sorry but havent read anything but the opening posts. I wont post my lineup, except to say I think Scott would be wise to pick his strongest team to tonight. our next game is monday so no need to rest players.

Whitestone

Quote from: 3-lions on September 23, 2020, 12:12:01 PM
sorry but havent read anything but the opening posts. I wont post my lineup, except to say I think Scott would be wise to pick his strongest team to tonight. our next game is monday so no need to rest players.

Couldn't agree more. There is a cup to win and with that goes European football.