watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sorry to say it ...

Started by shepperton white, September 23, 2020, 08:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

... but if we play the same way against the Bees, they'll bury us.  However the more I see Robinson, the more I think he's a real bargain at £2m and the two academy looked lively. Rodak also was at his best

@jolslover

Seri came on and dictated the game. Was always looking to get on the ball and pass pass pass dictating the tempo. One dodgy pass aside looked sharp.

Stat below:
Jean Michael Seri finished the game with more touches (43) in half hour than Bobby Decordova-Reid (42) and Neeskens Kebano (also 42) managed in 90 minutes.
STH H3

mrmicawbers

We won't field that side against them though.Got a great opportunity to advance in a Cup competition for a chance.

alfie

Quote from: shepperton white on September 23, 2020, 08:58:20 PM
... but if we play the same way against the Bees, they'll bury us.  However the more I see Robinson, the more I think he's a real bargain at £2m and the two academy looked lively. Rodak also was at his best
D

Maybe the Bees will be worse than us and we will bury them.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

mrmicawbers

RaySmith

Quote from: @jolslover on September 23, 2020, 09:00:25 PM
Seri came on and dictated the game. Was always looking to get on the ball and pass pass pass dictating the tempo. One dodgy pass aside looked sharp.

Stat below:
Jean Michael Seri finished the game with more touches (43) in half hour than Bobby Decordova-Reid (42) and Neeskens Kebano (also 42) managed in 90 minutes.

Always made himself available and kept things ticking over, with some good forward passes - just the one bad pass to the opposition.

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: alfie on September 23, 2020, 09:01:17 PM
Quote from: shepperton white on September 23, 2020, 08:58:20 PM
D

Maybe the Bees will be worse than us and we will bury them.
They must be due a poo performance

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

BestOfBrede

Yep - that really was a waste of a tenner
Only players that get above 1 out of ten for me:

Rodák
Ream
Robinson

The youngsters tried and so can give them an inch or two but really the rest..

Thought Seri did well for a late appearance, except one back pass straight to the opposition.

The Ks up top and BDR - wow, what's happened to them?
Was as if they thought they should not be playing in such a competition as they feel they are 1st team!
I know someone will say well two of them scored, but blimey!

Very poor imo
They should have been putting themselves up for 1st team selection?

Also can't believe the change in Hector and Onomah, both not up to standard at the moment.

Edit.. and Steffjo what a poor performance, maybe he's realised he's not gonna get first team any longer so couldn't be arsed?

Oh well the whole team was changed so maybe that was the major factor?

fulhamben

Brentford will be bang up for it as it's their cup final.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Actually due to fixtures, we are playing Monday and Sunday and have to squeeze the Brentford game in between, we will probably play a weaker team than we did tonight
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Woolly Mammoth

No need to field a weaker team, no more of this baby sitting and wrapping players up in cotton wool every time there are matches a little closer than normal.
Otherwise we won't win a coconut. The next match is the most important, play without fear otherwise it becomes a habit and a mental block
of being frightened of your own shadow. Adrenalin will take them the extra mile.
I am not saying play players who are carrying an injury, but they are athletes after all, and it did not stop Roy Hodgsons team in Europe, in fact it made them a better team.
Doesn't have to be the so called strongest team whichever that is, but deliberately playing a weak team  is criminal and weak minded and develops a soft underbelly where losing becomes acceptable and ambition and aspirations are left in the dressing room.   

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Interesting thoughts on Seri...

Odds on Seri and Anguissa starting a FFC Prem game in midfield this year..?

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: fulhamben on September 23, 2020, 09:19:37 PM
Brentford will be bang up for it as it's their cup final.

They always are against us. Bless them.  Defence will need to improve MASSIVELY though!

Mr K.Dilkington

It would be nice to go close in a cup competition once...just don't wanna get watford'd
Foolish ham

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Milo on September 23, 2020, 11:30:16 PM

Whatever they were, they are improving! My gut tells me Parker will try get them working together if at all possible

Reed still trying to get up to speed at this level, looks very jittery to me

KingofCheese

To paraphrase this thread "Fulham are rubbish even when they win" I thank you.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Milo on September 23, 2020, 11:30:16 PM

Very low.

Unless Cairney or Onomah pick up a knock.   (which is possible)

Seri is a poor CDM, so he's only going to be used in one of the other two spots.  One of which Anguissa has to lose.

Personally I don't rate Seri over Tom Cairney...  so I don't see him and Anguissa getting premier league minutes in a season where every point counts.

I also don't think he'll get minutes over BDR, Lemina also likes to get forward.

He has value...but he's low on Scott Parker's playlist.

RaySmith

Hard to judge him  against a Ch. team, but he looked good.

Would it be at all possible, that he just  found it hard to adjust  in a struggling team last team he played for us, after a  decent start when he scored a great goal,,and that he might  be a lot better player than we thought then? i do remember him   doing well in that  second half v Brighton at home, when we thrashed them  with a scintillating display, with Seri an cairney running midfield.
Just putting it out there.

But i could possibly see  anguissa and seri playing togther  for the first team this season - but I'll leave that decision up to Scott - he will be best able to judge whether or not Seri is up the Prem this time round, though he  wil likely leave anyway.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 23, 2020, 11:18:29 PM
No need to field a weaker team, no more of this baby sitting and wrapping players up in cotton wool every time there are matches a little closer than normal.
Otherwise we won't win a coconut. The next match is the most important, play without fear otherwise it becomes a habit and a mental block
of being frightened of your own shadow. Adrenalin will take them the extra mile.
I am not saying play players who are carrying an injury, but they are athletes after all, and it did not stop Roy Hodgsons team in Europe, in fact it made them a better team.
Doesn't have to be the so called strongest team whichever that is, but deliberately playing a weak team  is criminal and weak minded and develops a soft underbelly where losing becomes acceptable and ambition and aspirations are left in the dressing room.   

:plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't