watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF Rebranding

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 24, 2020, 01:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickeyboro

You cant just use the club badge, folks. It's copyright.

This one, however, reminds me of Foo Fighters! Too juvenile

junior white

Quote from: Mickeyboro on September 24, 2020, 04:30:29 PM

That's true and why I said something similar, I do think it needs to be contemporary

LittleErn

Can anyone tell me how to add a jpg image to my post?

Lyle from Hangeland

Don't change it. Or just recolorize the original.

WhiteJC

LittleErn

Friendsoffulham

The aim here, is to collectively get feedback from the people who use the Forum, and feed off ideas etc. It's not set in stone that we are using the new design, but it's somewhere to start.

The old badge / logo has served it purpose, some will still prefer it, but it's old and dated, and we now need something more simple and fresh.

Open to ideas, potential designs, so lets have them..

BestOfBrede

Keep the current (old) badge and just change the ball to the Cottage ornament

Jim©

I think the old one looks dated and the "new one" is a good refresh.
Colours are a bit more standout to me than the old and red is well ingrained in FFC history.

Bokonon

Reflecting some more, I maybe agree the red is a bit to prominent. Also in the example with the cottage ornament, I think solid black is a bit too much, a lighter gray may work.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on September 24, 2020, 05:04:39 PM
The aim here, is to collectively get feedback from the people who use the Forum, and feed off ideas etc. It's not set in stone that we are using the new design, but it's somewhere to start.

The old badge / logo has served it purpose, some will still prefer it, but it's old and dated, and we now need something more simple and fresh.

Open to ideas, potential designs, so lets have them..

I would just use the present FFC shield logo... if you add a football to the logo, color brown like an old leather ball.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 24, 2020, 05:13:34 PM
Keep the current (old) badge and just change the ball to the Cottage ornament

The cottage ornament is a good idea as is an image of the Cottage itself.

Also the Johnny Haynes stand facade or gable would be a good background or base image.

bigalffc

I'm sorry but I don't like it.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

ffccornwall

I like the general idea. I would like to see it with the O surrounding the football as in the original, it then says fof, which is what it is.

blingo

Blingo is a great believer in the if it aint broke also. If it was down to me we would still be wearing the coat of arms on our shirts. Nothing like preserving history.

grandad

I don´t like it at all. Could be Friends of Falkirk. Far too much red & doesn´t come over at all Fulham.
Where there's a will there's a wife

gerrys

I am definitely one for the original Fulham crest, as opposed to the "new" FFC badge but have to admit I do like your new effort for the FoF crest......in this, you have done better than the club itself ☺

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Mickeyboro on September 24, 2020, 04:30:29 PM

would fulham come after fof?🤣
Foolish ham

bobbo

I'm happy with whatever is chosen , to be frank it's appearance doesn't affect me. As long as it's all available as it has been I'm very happy.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Cannot make my mind up, I feel that the best suggestion so far is to invite designs from members of this board and you never know somebody may come up with a design that is more than acceptable and an improvement on what we have already seen.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.