I thought he'd signed days ago?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Jamie88

The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later

bencher

Quote from: Denzil Dexter on September 25, 2020, 01:18:40 PM

In the cryogenic freezer along with Ola Aina.

Southdowns White

It's that dam pun again! ok I'll start, it's not very inventive but it might get the announcement done MarlONFIRE.

WestSussexWhite

Fulham were waiting for his Work Permit to come through today, I imagine it's done but they are doing the usual photo shoot, interview rubbish before announcing

shepperton white

From what I've read I understand he's in London now having a medical

Sting of the North

Quote from: Denzil Dexter on September 25, 2020, 01:18:40 PM

You probably thought wrong. There have been no indications at all that he signed days ago as far as I know.

Mr K.Dilkington

I'd heard the medical is completed,so I'd imagine it's the visa etc
Foolish ham

Lighthouse

I can exclusively reveal and don't ask me for my sources or condiments.  That Marlon doesn't exist and nor does Aina. These are what are called Ghost Players. They are put into squads or 'about to sign or take medical' . But don't actually exist. The club uses them as a way to stop the moaning until a 'Real Player' comes in that we have also never heard of. Makes an appearance that is nothing to write home about. Then fans can complain about the fact that the Ghost Player would have been better even when they never existed.

There are a few more Ghost Players not on the way that should be taking a medical and signing soon.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Statto

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 01:19:51 PM
The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later

I suspect the secret reason is that the player hasn't signed yet

Just because a player is rumoured to be having a medical on thursday, that doesn't mean we signed him the previous Monday

bencher

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 25, 2020, 01:54:35 PM
I can exclusively reveal and don't ask me for my sources or condiments.  That Marlon doesn't exist and nor does Aina. These are what are called Ghost Players. They are put into squads or 'about to sign or take medical' . But don't actually exist. The club uses them as a way to stop the moaning until a 'Real Player' comes in that we have also never heard of. Makes an appearance that is nothing to write home about. Then fans can complain about the fact that the Ghost Player would have been better even when they never existed.

There are a few more Ghost Players not on the way that should be taking a medical and signing soon.

Can one of them be Freddy Adu or Cherno Samba? It would make my day.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: bencher on September 25, 2020, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 25, 2020, 01:54:35 PM

Can one of them be Freddy Adu or Cherno Samba? It would make my day.
Ahmed Elrich
Foolish ham

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rebel

A Fulham transfer is a 'marathon' not a 'sprint'.

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: Southdowns White on September 25, 2020, 01:39:06 PM
It's that dam pun again! ok I'll start, it's not very inventive but it might get the announcement done MarlONFIRE.

Are we taking bets? Id stick a tenna on this being the one they use

rebel

Khan Junio
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on September 25, 2020, 02:34:38 PM
Quote from: Southdowns White on September 25, 2020, 01:39:06 PM

Are we taking bets? Id stick a tenna on this being the one they use

Khan Junior has to authorize and overseas all 'straplines'.

FFC In Oz

I've heard that we are trying to engineer some sort of cloning process with a slight genetic modification so the clone is left footed.

General

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 25, 2020, 02:51:21 PM
I've heard that we are trying to engineer some sort of cloning process with a slight genetic modification so the clone is left footed.

Will start seeing results in a good 15-20 years.

rebel

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 25, 2020, 02:51:21 PM

Yes, but who is going to 'Beta Test the Clone'?, in case the genetic modification fails and results in 'crop circles' being formed.

filham

Last we heard was that he was coming for a medical. Possible that our doctors decided a immediate knee operation was necessary and he is now recovering in intensive care.
Parker has said we have no injuries at the moment, obviously that can't be allowed to continue, we need excuses for defeats as much as we need a new centre back.