watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Benrahma rumours

Started by Jay, September 26, 2020, 12:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

What does everyone think about benrahma rumours.
Is he a good fit?
Getting him even possible?

fulhamben

Won't happen. Even if true they wouldn't sell to us. And he would be an expensive gamble
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Herbie

I don't think it will happen but not because of it being a case that they won't sell to us.  I think it's more a case of the asking price that they would want to sell him to anyone will be too high for us

AnOldBrownie

F... Brentford... f...their players.  Benrahma may be the only one of their players I'd take...but I don't want him.  And they wouldn't sell him to us without asking an arm and a leg for an unproven attacking player at our level.

Take him on a free though.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Herbie on September 26, 2020, 07:01:07 AM
I don't think it will happen but not because of it being a case that they won't sell to us.  I think it's more a case of the asking price that they would want to sell him to anyone will be too high for us

Oh...we can afford him.   It's just we wouldn't overpay for him...and they'd want us to overpay.  Cause they're jealous.  :005:

blingo

i wouldnt even think of paying 30m for a player that scored 17 goals in 46 games in the championship.....5m tops.

Wolf

Quote from: Herbie on September 26, 2020, 07:01:07 AM

I think it's probably a case of both (if we are interested) in fact I'd imagine that lot would actively dick about with us.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

rebel

Quote from: blingo on September 26, 2020, 07:06:27 AM
i wouldnt even think of paying 30m for a player that scored 17 goals in 46 games in the championship.....5m tops.

There were quite a few assists, my only concern would be BMW, what is B without the equivalent MW? How much influence did they have on his creativity? The Prem is a step up, can he make the step up?

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: blingo on September 26, 2020, 07:06:27 AM

5m tops?? 😆 It's 2020 mate not 1999. He got 17 goals & heap of assists as a winger
Personally wouldn't got to 30m but he'll go for 20m+

ALG01

benrahma is a very good player that with the right coaching could have a very big future

gang

Where would you go if you were him?
Crystal Palace now an established premier league club with an experienced manager and coach or Fulham just promoted inexperienced coach?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jay on September 26, 2020, 12:40:24 AM
What does everyone think about benrahma rumours.
Is he a good fit?
Getting him even possible?

I think it's just rumours and I have no room for rumours.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

PaulJ123

Think he's better than what we've got but wouldn't pay more than £20m for him

Arthur

I think our interest in Benrahma is with one eye on the Lookman deal. We may be prepared to sign both players but, if Leipzig are dragging their heels, let us let them think we might turn our back on Lookman if we landed Benrahma.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Brentford would not let him join us as local rivals. Simple as that!

St Eve

Every team sells to local rivals at the right price. Having said that it is all rumours

Arthur

I wonder what those who believe Tony Khan is too concerned with trying to negotiate the transfer fee think we should pay for Benrahma.

As was the case with Ollie Watkins and the player at Benfica, no one ever seems to recommend we should pay other clubs' asking prices. And yet I do read criticism of our DoF - I saw one such post just yesterday - for being too penny-pinching.