more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in

Started by sunburywhite, September 28, 2020, 04:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

5-4-1 or 5-3-2

4-1-4-1 wouldnt make sense as we have players to play DM so you would not put a defender in there.

This is a team to contain and try to get off the mark, he is wary about our defence so is trying to give it protection thats what it seems to me

Syd Cupp

Quote from: Caedal on September 28, 2020, 04:55:13 PM
He's playing Dennis in DM isn't he....

This is my weird take on it too

Caedal

Quote from: Syd Cupp on September 28, 2020, 04:55:10 PM
Crazy thought .... Odoi In midfield in front of a back 4 with Anguissa beside him.

Areola
Tete Hector Ream Bryan
Odoi Anguissa
Reid  Cairney  Cava
Mitro

Just a weird thought and Hope Im wrong

This is exactly how I've interpreted the team he's picked.

And I do not like it

Why the hell is Cav playing after his last abysmal showing

Tabby

No Reed or Lemina in the squad, odd.

hovewhite

5at the back If so sensible by SP as we needs points  and the more the better quickly as possible with the side picked good chance of 3pionts.
Why we can't find a couple of CBs, despite every other side it seems looking.

Syd Cupp

Just goes to show that Scott still hasn't got in his mind a set team at the moment. Maybe lack of pre season hasn't helped

filham

We now await with interest to see how they line up.
No sign of continuity though.

General

Where's Reed, lemina, seri and Aina?

Jim©

Wonder if Dennis is going man to man on Grealish as he tried to kill him last time in play off final.
He did a good job on Benrahma. Without Grealish's creativity, they don't have a lot do they?

rebel

Looks like 3 - 2 - 3 - 2 to me.

Woolly Mammoth

Now that it has sunk in, I have a feeling in my boots that injury permitting SP will be using certain Subs he has identified to make an impact on the game at a certain time after certain starters have busted a gut and set up a mighty relieved and welcome victory over a villainous opponent, sending them straight back up the M40 with a flee in their ear, and their tail between their legs, as Craven Cottage is no happy hunting ground for them, and they will not be singing yippee yi a yippee yi o either. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Caedal

Either we suddenly have loads of injuries or Parker has lost the plot.

We sign players and they don't feature. Where is Aina, where is Lemina. What was the point in signing them.

I hope to be wrong but jeeze.... and Cav starting after the last game is an absolute joke

rebel

Quote from: Jim© on September 28, 2020, 05:01:11 PM
Wonder if Dennis is going man to man on Grealish as he tried to kill him last time in play off final.
He did a good job on Benrahma. Without Grealish's creativity, they don't have a lot do they?

Exactly, just stop their front three, double up when they get the ball.

TC's Sporran

think recently there's been  some squad rotation/resting going on with uninjured players not even making the bench

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: General on September 28, 2020, 05:00:20 PM
Where's Reed, lemina, seri and Aina?

Carrying the magic sponges and the White Horse Oils by the looks of it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bassey the warrior

Not a fan of this line up, assuming it's 5 at the back. Cairney can't play in a midfield 2. We've never played 5 at the back apart from the last 10 mins of games. I worry we'll lose

Statto

Quote from: Radiowhite on September 28, 2020, 04:50:13 PM
5 at the back or Bryan further forward with Odoi at left back

Agreed.

Sting of the North

Without knowing how we actually set out to play today, I'm just worried Parker makes the same panicked mistakes trying to fix a leaking defense that Joka did. Not normally a fan of chopping and changing at the back, because with the players we have there is a huge risk we are just making it even worse. Hopefully I'm wrong.

ScalleysDad

Interesting. Not sure Cav has done enough to keep his place but apparently he works hard off the ball. Cairney back which will please some but otherwise looks like some of the new outfield boys are getting more settling time and Seri remains a mystery.

RoyTund

Quote from: Statto on September 28, 2020, 05:07:16 PM
Quote from: Radiowhite on September 28, 2020, 04:50:13 PM
5 at the back or Bryan further forward with Odoi at left back

Agreed.

Should not be anything else but 3 cbs with tete and Bryan wide almost wingers. Really tire of makeshift fullbacks. One area we don't need to do that.