watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in

Started by sunburywhite, September 28, 2020, 04:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

i think a lot of people have already written off TC as a prem player this season

this game for me is his chance to prove them wrong. i can see him either having a good game, or as others have suspected, being found out at this level.

i hope its the former.

and i hope another player written off, Hector can also step up to the plate and minimize the mistakes

i also keep seeing at home being mentioned, but without crowds home advantage is vastly diminished.

Caedal

If this is 3 at the back, with Cairney in midfield 2. That is a massive mistake

Nero

Play.the defenders up front pump it into the box and wait for the handball decision

fulhamben

Quote from: Caedal on September 28, 2020, 05:22:44 PM
If this is 3 at the back, with Cairney in midfield 2. That is a massive mistake
i dont think it will be
                                                     rodak
odoi                          hec                                   ream               bryan
                              zambo          cairney           bobby reid
tete                                             mitro                                   cav
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: rebel on September 28, 2020, 05:20:29 PM
Quote from: Bryanthebroom on September 28, 2020, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: MikeCdawg on September 28, 2020, 05:13:39 PM
I believe itll be 5 at the back. Strange considering at home to villa. Tete and Bryan wing back, Zambo and TC middle of the park with Cav and Bobby supporting Mitro

Listen, something drastic had to be done about all the mistakes at the back. We've got enough going forward to score goals so I can see Scotty's logic.

Keep the faith. COYW.

Agree, have to be 'bold and brave'.

Agreed.
Although it doesn't matter what system we play if we dont cut out silly individual mistakes.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on September 28, 2020, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: MikeCdawg on September 28, 2020, 05:13:39 PM
I believe itll be 5 at the back. Strange considering at home to villa. Tete and Bryan wing back, Zambo and TC middle of the park with Cav and Bobby supporting Mitro

Listen, something drastic had to be done about all the mistakes at the back. We've got enough going forward to score goals so I can see Scotty's logic.

Keep the faith. COYW.

But changing formation doesn't negate the individual mistakes. All those guilty of bad mistakes are in there still. I don't see this as drastic from that perspective, but I am afraid it will have a negative effect on our general play, which hasn't been bad at all for long spells. As I already said, hopefully I'm wrong.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: TC's Sporran on September 28, 2020, 05:20:30 PM
i think a lot of people have already written off TC as a prem player this season

this game for me is his chance to prove them wrong. i can see him either having a good game, or as others have suspected, being found out at this level.

i hope its the former.

and i hope another player written off, Hector can also step up to the plate and minimize the mistakes

i also keep seeing at home being mentioned, but without crowds home advantage is vastly diminished.

I hope so too.

But he failed last time at this level which is why he's being written off.  He had numerous chances 2 seasons ago to prove he belonged and was found out

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: JEEVES on September 28, 2020, 04:49:41 PM
5 at the back?
Quote from: rebel on September 28, 2020, 05:16:37 PM
         BDCR ----- Mitro

Cairney-----Zambo--------Cav

Bryan--------------------------------Tete

-------Ream----Odoi-----Hector-----

--------Areola--------
Agree...but I see Big Hec between Ream and Odoi.
Also...see Cav up top with Mitro. BDRs work rate is suited for our midfield

This setup at times can give us 5 in the midfield or 5 at the back.

We're going all in with a creative midfield.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

General

Kind of reminds me of when we went up under slav and kept changing the team and tactics at the beginning of the season.

Whitestone

Hoping that Scot Parker has got his tactics and selection right tonight,  but concerned that he hasn't been given the players to give us a fighting chance this year. Repeatedly selecting Ream and Odoi is a recipe for losing Premier League matches. Every now and again they'll get the job done but rarely IMO. Let's hope this is one of those nights where the team play as one and get a result.

FFC In Oz

I know we don't see what goes on at training but this team selection does not fill me with confidence.

Looks like we are trying to sit back and play on the counter.

a) it's not our style
b) we are playing Villa... at home.  You could understand it against a Liverpool or Citeh but not Villa.

FFC1987

Can't work out if I'm stunned or scared or both. Definitely deflated now. Let's see how it goes. Have a bad feeling this game will be over by HT.

joef

If they're not injured then I just don't get signing new players who don't even strengthen your bench!

Doesn't instill much hope in our recruitment.

Denver Fulham

Betting odds shifted toward Villa after the lineups were released, so the "money" is not convinced by what looks like a counterattacking approach with insifficient bite in central midfield.

Skatzoffc

Well I pray I'm wrong. But I can't see this working.

Without Harrison Reed, I think they'll walk right thro us and Watkins get a hatrick!

Coyw!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

alfie

I'm going with a radical decision and see how they play before they are written off.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fulham Tup North

Not a great start 😡⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

FFC1987

Quote from: alfie on September 28, 2020, 05:45:09 PM
I'm going with a radical decision and see how they play before they are written off.

I love a start like this after a comment like that....who saw it coming....

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Denver Fulham on September 28, 2020, 05:39:03 PM
Betting odds shifted toward Villa after the lineups were released, so the "money" is not convinced by what looks like a counterattacking approach with insifficient bite in central midfield.

This seems prescient. Yuck.