watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post Match Thread: Fulham 0-3 A Villa

Started by fulhamben, September 28, 2020, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedal

I literally do not understand why people do not think Parker is the problem. I can 100% guarantee if Hodgson or Ancelotti is our manager we arent conceding this many goals. The coaching, tactics and training is a major problem. These problems were evident for most of last season, they and doubly as evident now.

Woolly Mammoth

Apart from our current Manager Scott Parker. Every Manager the Khans have recruited, rightly or wrongly the Khans have sacked. Which tells you more about the Khans than it does about the Managers.
So by sacking the very people they chose to recruit in the first place shows how many errors of judgement the Khans have made. They are admitting they have failed to recruit the right man in the first place, and that is down to their poor judgment. Yet the biggest culprit of all, the Junior Khan is still there making a nuisance of himself, and Khan senior fiddles whilst Fulham burns, nepotism at its ugliness.
Managers will think twice about coming to Fulham because who would ideally want to manage a club with the owners son lurking about full of his own importance interfering in a sport he knows little about, whilst all the time he is damaging Fulham's credibility, there enough evidence to remove him ten times over, but his father is allowing his personal feelings to cloud his judgement, and that is bad for Fulham's health.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Moltobueno

Quote from: Caedal on September 29, 2020, 01:46:24 AM
I literally do not understand why people do not think Parker is the problem. I can 100% guarantee if Hodgson or Ancelotti is our manager we arent conceding this many goals. The coaching, tactics and training is a major problem. These problems were evident for most of last season, they and doubly as evident now.

What about Ranieri

Lordedmundo

Some random observations after re-watching the game:

Playing 5 at the back a massive fail. This left us one man short in midfield, so Anguissa and Cairney were unable to influence play as much as they could have done. Neither player suited to playing in front of the defence (where were our other midfielders?)

Areola - another disappointing performance. Should have done better for the first goal and third goals. Is he better than Rodak - no, definitely not from what I have seen. Marek should be back in for the next game.

Reid - too weak for this level. A 33 year old Babel would be a much better bet to support Mitro

Cavaleiro - tries hard, but has the same disease as Knockaert, which is to consistently choose the option and whenever he has a shot it is guaranteed to go high and wide.

Odoi - not as bad as many are suggesting. But I am praying that Tete is fit for the next league game!

Not enough men getting into the box for attacking play - so Mitro invariably up against 2-3 defenders whenever the ball is put into the box (see above - 5 at the back)

The referee - woefully inconsistent (booking Cairney for barest touch and Bryan for a challenge that was only slightly late) and then failing to book Cash for committing at least three far worse fouls.

Enfield

Looked at this lots of times, IMO Mings was offside, he is in front of our defenders before the ball is kicked.
What I find difficult to understand is why it was not reviewed by VAR, when every other decision is subject to
the upmost scrutiny.     (Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I've not seen it.)

Also incomprehensible to me is why our goal was not allowed,  at 1-2 its a different game with  possibly
a different outcome.

peter w

It was reviewed by VAR.

And your goal was disallowed because of the foul. Given the lack of complaints from player or manager I'm guessing the decision was probably right.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Nero on September 28, 2020, 08:06:59 PM
We could sign 5 CB we would still be losing.

I disagree, if we sign 5 CBs we should get a lot of clean sheets and that is drawing not losing. We can probably also depend on Mitrovic getting a goal occasion and with a clean sheet thats 3 points. This won't keep us up, but should get us to the winter transfer window with a chance to stay up with reinforcements and a good second half of the season.