watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As long as TK is DoF we’ll never become an established prem team

Started by RogFFC, September 28, 2020, 06:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogFFC

Title says it all. Bloke has no clue about football yet is somehow the DIRECTOR of football. 

Amazing how much money we've wasted on shite players and his data model has landed us with nothing other than fluffy players like BDR and Knockaert.

Just think how much money we've spent and still can't defend at all. We're just a really really poorly ran club. Such a shame 

Mr K.Dilkington

Big agree! Although Knockaert was bought for the championship with (basically) the knowledge of not being pl quality and BDR has no experience at this level also bought to compete at championship level.

Tony Khan is the stereotype for a nepotistic appointment and the results have proven that.
Foolish ham

Sgt Fulham

Unfortunately I think you are right. I have no problems with Shahid, apart from his appointment of TK as our DoF, but I still don't understand why he bought us. Or I am too afraid to admit that we are a plaything for his son, and this is the condition of his investment.

PaulJ123

Totally agree, Shahids a good owner, Tony is the worst DoF.

Anyone can see we needed some CBs and here we are watching Odoi get skinned again and again and again and again.

Actually embarrassing to hear Carragher and Keane lay into us at HT because they're spot on!

Samsara

TK is an easy scapegoat. Just like Ream is an easy scapegoat. Or Parker is an easy scapegoat. The fact is, the Khan's are very practiced at guiding a club out of the championship but not at all practiced at keeping us in the Prem. TK may suck in these circumstances but I still wouldn't want to necessarily be run by anybody else. Unless of course, they could GUARANTEE us Prem status. I wish I knew who that person could be. I'd take TK over many other Prem Dof's, despite our shitty defence. Which is being addressed. TK didn't cause Odoi to fall asleep twice against Villa(so far).

FFC In Oz

Surely someone as intelligent as Shahid understands that relegation is going to affect his big investment and lose him some serious coin?

If so, he should appreciate that his son is not suitably qualified to be a DoF.

Unless he doesn't really give a rats ass and he's indifferent about our results.

mattFFC

Quote from: Samsara on September 28, 2020, 06:51:24 PM
TK is an easy scapegoat. Just like Ream is an easy scapegoat. Or Parker is an easy scapegoat. The fact is, the Khan's are very practiced at guiding a club out of the championship but not at all practiced at keeping us in the Prem. TK may suck in these circumstances but I still wouldn't want to necessarily be run by anybody else. Unless of course, they could GUARANTEE us Prem status. I wish I knew who that person could be. I'd take TK over many other Prem Dof's, despite our shitty defence. Which is being addressed. TK didn't cause Odoi to fall asleep twice against Villa(so far).

Who else in the Prem is a worse DoF than Tony Khan? The only person who can come close is Ed Woodward at MUFC, another non-footballing man. TK is 100% the person to blame, not Parker, not Ream. He Directs the football and has done so for a number of years now. TK did not cause Odoi to fall asleep, but TK assembled a team which has Odoi in the starting 11 - we've known for years he isn't good enough.

TK seriously just needs to "go to hell"

hovewhite

Under TK at the most a yo yo club if we're lucky .as for SP if results don't get better, he'll be sacked as we know the khans history.abysmal performance tonight all round back to front!!

Samsara

Quote from: mattFFC on September 28, 2020, 07:12:26 PM

Who else in the Prem is a worse DoF than Tony Khan? The only person who can come close is Ed Woodward at MUFC, another non-footballing man. TK is 100% the person to blame, not Parker, not Ream. He Directs the football and has done so for a number of years now. TK did not cause Odoi to fall asleep, but TK assembled a team which has Odoi in the starting 11 - we've known for years he isn't good enough.

Chambers and Mawson weren't good enough either, despite being market signings with PL pedigree. Hector isn't good enough despite being regarded as a savior in the Championship. Not to mention, Odoi was signed as a RB and I could list the number of players who TK has signed as upgrades in that position as well. and yet, we were relegated, then promoted immediately and have played 3 premiership games, so here we are. We were touted as "the best championship side on paper" because TK retained most of our promotion winning side (including Mitro) and added championship elite players like Knock and Cav. It's because of TK that we're not serving another 5 year sentence in the Championship. Take a deep breath, drink some water and try to understand the merit of our circumstance.

CincyFulham1

Les at QPR comes to mind

CincyFulham1

Being in charge of a professional football club is a hard job. Part of that job is telling players you may like that their not good enough, and need to play somewhere else.  I don't think he has the bottle to do that, thus we give Odoi a new contract and sign Knockheart when both are clearly not cut out to play in the PL.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Samsara on September 28, 2020, 07:27:34 PM

Chambers and Mawson weren't good enough either, despite being market signings with PL pedigree. Hector isn't good enough despite being regarded as a savior in the Championship. Not to mention, Odoi was signed as a RB and I could list the number of players who TK has signed as upgrades in that position as well. and yet, we were relegated, then promoted immediately and have played 3 premiership games, so here we are. We were touted as "the best championship side on paper" because TK retained most of our promotion winning side (including Mitro) and added championship elite players like Knock and Cav. It's because of TK that we're not serving another 5 year sentence in the Championship. Take a deep breath, drink some water and try to understand the merit of our circumstance.

T K is the weakest link, his incompetence, inefficiency and negligence is there for all to see, his position has become untenable.
He is unqualified and an embarrassment and a laughing stock amongst agents.
His negotiation skills are mediocre and dire.
He has absolutely no experience in English football in any shape or form, how can any manager do his job properly if Khan junior does not give him the ammunition.
He is a boil on the backside of Fulham, and no decent manager would want to work under him as it only soils their reputation.
I have nothing against his father but he needs to get his head out of the sand and see for himself.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

TK is an easy scapegoat.....he literally just posted on twitter that hes sorry for not doing his job. What more do people need before they get tog rips with whats happening....blimey.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 28, 2020, 07:58:15 PM
TK is an easy scapegoat.....he literally just posted on twitter that hes sorry for not doing his job. What more do people need before they get tog rips with whats happening....blimey.

It is no good being sorry now, he is the Architect of what has taken place so far this season, and if he was an honourable man he should resign his position with immediate effect.

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 28, 2020, 07:56:54 PM

T K is the weakest link, his incompetence, inefficiency and negligence is there for all to see, his position has become untenable.
He has absolutely no experience in English football in any shape or form, how can any manager do his job properly if Khan junior does not give him the ammunition.
He is a boil on the backside of Fulham, and no decent manager would want to work under him as it only soils their reputation.
I have nothing against his father but he needs to get his head out of the sand and see for himself.
The only things I would question you on are how do you know he is a laughing stock amongst agents, unless course you know some, and how do you know his negotiating skills are mediocre and dire, unless of course you are with him during negotiations.
?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 28, 2020, 07:53:55 PM
Being in charge of a professional football club is a hard job. Part of that job is telling players you may like that their not good enough, and need to play somewhere else.  I don't think he has the bottle to do that, thus we give Odoi a new contract and sign Knockheart when both are clearly not cut out to play in the PL.

He is an inexperienced unqualified boy attempting pathetically to do a mans job.

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

S.F.Sorrow

I've been saying it for years. How can we have ambitions to be a Premier League club and have a DoF (plus several other titles...) that wouldn't even get a job interview at ANY other Premier League club (or several divisions below).

We are now the laughing stock of the football world. Well done Khans.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on September 28, 2020, 08:05:07 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 28, 2020, 07:56:54 PM

The only things I would question you on are how do you know he is a laughing stock amongst agents, unless course you know some, and how do you know his negotiating skills are mediocre and dire, unless of course you are with him during negotiations.
?

To answer your first question: A number of Agents are Associates of mine.
To answer your second question: I do not need to go down a coal mine to know it is dark down there. There is another piece I could add more to prove my point but that would not be prudent by divulging more and that would not be respectful to my colleagues and associates.
I have a question for you, why are you not questioning the shortcomings of the owners son and the narcism that surrounds this debacle instead of questioning me on the author's of my information.
By defending the indefensible you are risking losing credibility and Khan Junior of all people does not deserve your support.

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

TK is the one consistent link and therefore the one that is most guilty . Learning but simply not fast enough