News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just so we can all get it off our chests.

Started by Samsara, September 28, 2020, 07:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should we blame?

Tony Khan
48 (53.3%)
Tim Ream
3 (3.3%)
Scott Parker
8 (8.9%)
Everybody
21 (23.3%)
Donald Trump
10 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Voting closed: October 01, 2020, 07:56:18 PM

Samsara

This is mostly ironic. Choose your scapegoat.

sonnyjim

I've chosen Tony Khan.

Only because Odoi isn't on the list.

Twig

HobGoblin

Can we vote Donald Trump in lieu of Odoi? Both are clowns.

rebel

I've voted Trump, when he goes our fortunes will change. 'In this site I Trust'.

hovewhite

Woolly Mammoth

Tony Khan by a country mile, he has done to Fulham what the Charge of the Light Brigade did to Army Recruitment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

brightster

I picked everyone, think we are just so out of our depth, inexperienced PL manager and coaching staff, this is not a slagging off on Parker as not his fault as he is only just starting his first season as a prem manager, needs time, TK needs and think at long last the penny has dropped with him tonight, two apologies on Twitter tonight, the players are just not good enough either.
I could go on and on, but this hasn't surprised me at all it was always going to be a struggle.
What I would like to see is better and more experienced coaching staff to back up Parker as clearly we do not have a good enough defensive  coach!
!

Matt10

How is playing a 3-4-3 Tony Khan's fault? We have conceded as many goals, and opt for a 3-4-3? With Odoi part of that 3? We haven't scored goals from any wingers, yet our strategy is to cross the ball to an isolated forward, who won't head the ball down for those wingers because he's being pressured so intensely. We've signed players, and they didn't even play tonight. Playing a system we've never used before, with multiple changes in personnel, when all we need is some form of a point - is just losing the plot. Parker lost it tonight. Hope it figures it out.

AnOldBrownie

Everyone.

For this level...(we're fine for the Championship)

The players are not skilled enough or conditioned well enough.

The manager hasn't implemented a style of play other than hold posession until you can find an opportunity to cross the ball into the box to a double marked CF.

His coaching staff haven't figured out how to instruct championship defenders to play a straight back line when you know you don't have attacking FBs who are good enough to bomb forward, then get back super quick and hold a straight back line.  (not even going to mention having slow CBs that can't play the ball in the air)

The recruitment staff....for giving us Cav, Knock, BDR...and yes Harrison Reed.   Slow, short footballers who weekly go up against faster, stronger footballers that are just as skilled on the ball.  It's not an issue in the Championship.   It's an issue in the EPL.

Tony Khan...for not knowing that if we beat Brentford we needed to have player replacements in the same week.  And for (I assume) watching every game and ignoring the fact that we have the worst build up play of any premier league side, and not ordering Scott to fix it.