watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friends of Fulham Instagram - a question

Started by Sting of the North, September 29, 2020, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

I very recently started to follow the Friends of Fulham instagram account because of me believing that the account was associated with the forum. For all I can see that is also the case, but what makes me surprised then is all the posts slagging off our players, demanding TKs resignation etc. I thought Friends of Fulham was supposed to be for all supporters of the club, not just for the louder ones and not just for what may be a majority view? I would have expected some sort of semi professional approach from the forums instagram account so that it reflected all supporters, meaning a fairly neutral stance on club affairs. That is what I like with this forum, namely that at least fairly often differing views are tolerated by others except the most rabid posters.

Now I know that Friends of Fulham is driven by fans, for fans, but I thought that the point was to create an environment to support all views (within moderation) not to advocate for certain views.

Obviously I can choose not to follow the instagram account because I certainly get a sufficient level of anger and hate towards many parts of the club on here already, but I thought I would at least bring up the point. 

No disrespect meant to those putting in the work for Friends of Fulham, just my two cents.