more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need...

Started by RufusBrevettatemyhamster, September 29, 2020, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penfold

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 30, 2020, 05:34:06 AM
Sunderland's owner never run out of money as Ellis Short is still worth £1.4B today, he run out of belief that investing in the club would result in the DOF spending the money wisely and thought running the club down was the best investment. If Shahid Khan loses belief in our current DOF, then he might lose belief in all DOFs and not back then in transfer market, like Ellis Short didn't back Chris Coleman.

The fans not backing Tony Khan could result in a new DOF that is not backed financial by SK like at Sunderland. TK with money is better than another DOF without money. Shahid Khan has already implied that all MAF's DOF failed, but remain convinced he can pick better DOFs. Assuming Shahid Khan realises that he is worse at picking DOFs than MAF then our club is finished, unless we find another delusional billionaire to invest.

Ideally, we want The Khans to think they can manage a football team better than MAF, so they keep investing, because that's why they have said their investing. If fans continue to tell Shadid Khan that he is worse at investing than MAF and he listens to the fans, then he may accept that MAF invested better and halts new investment.

If fans keep calling out the truth, then SK just accept that the only way to invest better than MAF is not to invest at all. The truth is Fulham will only succeed in the table with some semi-delusional owner that thinks he can succeed where MAF didn't, an owner that delusional believes in his son maybe the best it ever gets post-MAF.

MAF was more successful as we never got relegated.

Lighthouse

Since the financial rules have changed between the time MAF was here and now that whole debate is pointless.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 29, 2020, 06:18:36 PM
Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on September 29, 2020, 06:07:14 PM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 29, 2020, 06:02:18 PM
Being a DoF is a full time job.  As is running a wresting organisation.  As is heading the analytics department at an NFL team.

TK can't dedicate the appropriate amount of time to any of his jobs.  That's the gripe that people have.  Yes, he cares.  But he is in way over his head thinking that he can juggle THREE full time jobs at once.

Also, whispers out of Italian journalists are that Marlon fell through due to us (i.e. TK) making some last minute alterations to the finances for the deal and basically being stingy AF.

I get the multiple jobs part, but surely he is just in charge of the final say and has minions doing the majority of the work for him?

Rumours are rumours, we'll never know the truth... but I really hope he isnt becoming a Levy MK2 because then we are doomed.

People are mentioning bringing in a proper DOF, but what businessman is going to sack his own son and bring in a very expensive alternative?

I haven't heard anything about us trying to replace Pereira, so TK would be taking over his responsibilities?

Also, to the best of my knowledge, TK hasn't had a role for his father's company Flex-N-Gate.

Am I reading too much into it - or does it speak volumes that Shad hasn't employed his son for his money making business

With all due respect, because an offspring is not employed by their parents' business, it has to be because they're not trusted? Or perhaps it's because they have other business interests that did not include the particular one their parents created? Making judgements on people's peoples business acumen without having any knowledge of their business interests is a recipe for disaster. Then again, a quick check on Wiki and Google might have solved that issue, unless it didn't fit in the the wished-for insinuation perhaps?

He may, in some peoples opinion, not be doing a great job at Fulham, but to impinge on their ability or trustworthiness to do ANY responsible job is maybe a little too far.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Penfold

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 30, 2020, 10:38:21 AM
Since the financial rules have changed between the time MAF was here and now that whole debate is pointless.

It probably is. However, what are the FFP rules in the PL? The only sides I've seen sanctioned are teams qualified for Europe who have failed the UEFA rules.