News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it time to bring back the statue of MJ?

Started by Huxley, September 29, 2020, 09:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

How long can we endure the curse of MJ? Still in a State of Shock after the Villa game. I Remember the time when we used to win games in the PL. I Want you back MJ. So Bad in defence. Dangerous playing Odoi. Hopefully TK will be Workin all day and night and not just looking at the Man in the mirror. Will be in a State of shock if we don't sign Ben. No doubt supporters will ask "Who is It?" It's Human nature for the players to be down at the moment, but the game against Brentford should be a Thriller. I'll bet we'll win that one, or my name is not Billie Jean. Tactics should be as simple as ABC. Just go out and Enjoy yourself Fulham! I guess we can always Blame it (relegation) on the boogie of the missing statue. Once spectators are allowed back, Will you be there? I'll be there, supporting the team through Black or white. I just can't stop loving you Fulham.

Neutral Zone Ultra

I know this post is a joke but the statue coming back really would be the final nail in Fulham's PR coffin.

SP

They've started playing his songs on the radio again so who knows, we might get it back.

:wine:

filham

Parker has a difficult job in maintaining team confidence, lose to Brentford on Thursday and he will have a near impossible task facing him at Wolverhampton.

Statto

It was less embarrassing than Tony Khan and seemed to bring us significantly more success. It was also more mobile than Tim Ream. So that's at least two areas where it would improve us.

blingo

Quote from: blingo on September 29, 2020, 10:31:51 PM
He could be our new CB. At least he'd pass the medical and we wouldn't have to worry about him catching covid

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Huxley on September 29, 2020, 09:28:44 PM
How long can we endure the curse of MJ? Still in a State of Shock after the Villa game. I Remember the time when we used to win games in the PL. I Want you back MJ. So Bad in defence. Dangerous playing Odoi. Hopefully TK will be Workin all day and night and not just looking at the Man in the mirror. Will be in a State of shock if we don't sign Ben. No doubt supporters will ask "Who is It?" It's Human nature for the players to be down at the moment, but the game against Brentford should be a Thriller. I'll bet we'll win that one, or my name is not Billie Jean. Tactics should be as simple as ABC. Just go out and Enjoy yourself Fulham! I guess we can always Blame it (relegation) on the boogie of the missing statue. Once spectators are allowed back, Will you be there? I'll be there, supporting the team through Black or white. I just can't stop loving you Fulham.

064.gif

The Rational Fan

We should bring the MJ statue back, but with a note
"Thank you MAF for saving our club and creating something special. We show our appreciation to you with this statue that you wanted here, because we owe you so much and it's the least we can do. It was a show that even one of the most famous showman ever had to see, due to the transformation you lead".

Statto

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 30, 2020, 12:39:29 AM
We should bring the MJ statue back, but with a note
"Thank you MAF for saving our club and creating something special. We show our appreciation to you with this statue that you wanted here, because we owe you so much and it's the least we can do. You turned this stadium from half empty to a show that even the most famous showman wanted to see."

0001.jpeg