watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did lookman sign in time

Started by fulhamben, October 01, 2020, 01:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

For tonight's game. And Parker has said that only reed lemina and tete are injured so surely aina must at least make the squad tonight.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bobby01

But last week he said he had a fully fit squad to choose from, so who knows.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

RaySmith

Hope he can be like Babel, make a huge impression immediately.

He's got Prem experience, and speaks the language, etc. so should find it easier to fit in than some.

Could be a great signing - but give him a chance.

rebel

High hopes, likes to break forward, so if he can do that, create chances, that would be good.

bencher

I don't wish to be a gloom and doom merchant but I am keeping my expectations on the low side. I expect him to be somewhat Knockaert-esque, not a beat the fullback to the byline and pull it back for a late arriving midfielder type, which is what we actually need.

I hope I'm proven wrong. Still, I'll be interested to see him in action. I think Aina, if he ever took to the pitch, could actually be a bit more of what we need in the wide areas.

filham

Quote from: bencher on October 01, 2020, 02:25:33 PM
I don't wish to be a gloom and doom merchant but I am keeping my expectations on the low side. I expect him to be somewhat Knockaert-esque, not a beat the fullback to the byline and pull it back for a late arriving midfielder type, which is what we actually need.

I hope I'm proven wrong. Still, I'll be interested to see him in action. I think Aina, if he ever took to the pitch, could actually be a bit more of what we need in the wide areas.
Oh no ,we need something more than just another inside out wide man similar to Knock and Cavy.
Can't see how Lookman could be ready by tonight but it really is time we had a glimpse of Aina.