more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press conference quote

Started by South Coast White, October 01, 2020, 08:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCBadger

I'm glad we're out of the cup.
At least now we can focus on one team rather than pi55ing around trying out this and that

blingo

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 01, 2020, 09:34:09 PM
I'd be again, interested to hear from the more critical fans of Parker currently, on what they'd of liked him to say.

'We were crap and we're buggered. lets face it'......

What about, sorry guys i'm just not good enough for the job so Im off to learn my trade.

Tabby

I'd be again, interested to hear from the more critical fans of Parker currently, on what they'd of liked him to say.

Would be nice to hear anything other than "We played well, just some individual mistakes, fine margins" repeated ad nauseam after losing comprehensively.

bobby01

Pre game attitude seemed to be lots of teams are conceding goals so that's ok.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bill taylors apprentice

Any competent HC will now keep his words to a minimum and concentrate on drilling his team to become harder to beat (don't laugh!)

FFC In Oz

"We had a couple of good chances, I felt like we were really in the ascendency and a goal needed to come, and then the first time they (Brentford) get a set-play the ball goes in the box and it's 2-0."

It feels like every time the opposition has a set piece they score.  On the other hand, we don't look remotely threatening from set pieces.  I'm not a fan of TK, but that's not on him.  SP 100% has to surely shoulder the blame for that.

I really hope SP is blasting the players behind closed doors, because if he's feeding them the same garbage he's feeding the media we're more doomed than I thought

Southcoastffc

how about "we owe the fans an apology, it wasn't good enough, we need to stick together and work hard on the training ground."        (But i'd prefer "ive taken the club as far as I can and it's time for someone else to take over")
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Jim©

Sorry, but we didn't take chances at key moments which would have altered the game, Parker is right.
The first 20 mins of second half was the best we've looked this season.

john dempsey

Quote from: Jim© on October 02, 2020, 10:27:59 AM
Sorry, but we didn't take chances at key moments which would have altered the game, Parker is right.
The first 20 mins of second half was the best we've looked this season.
I seem to remember they had a gilt edged chance to score
in the 1st. minute of the second half so only 19minutes of the best football this season.