watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next up. WOLVES!

Started by fcfulham55, October 01, 2020, 10:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Strangely feeling rather optimistic about this one.  We have to get a suprise result somewhere, it would suprise no one if Wolves won 6-0, but I think them without Jota, we can sneak a Wolves 4-0 Fulham.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Neutral Zone Ultra

This'll be a reyt old laugh won't it. Says a lot that I'd take a 3-1 loss right now just to say well we scored

Sgt Fulham

Looking forward to that late November to early December run of Leicester, Man City, Liverpool!

fulhamben

We are gonna get hammered or the gods will punish me and we will somehow win and Parker will be given a stay of execution
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

Bryanthebroom

If we don't concede in the first 10 mins again, I'll be happy.

Tempest

I have a case of strong Belgian beer arriving today, saving it for Sunday, should be completely oblivious to all aspects of Wolves v Fulham including the final score. That's how I'm feeling about the Wolves game!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

H4usuallysitting

We're on the telly..... prepare yourself for the pundits to talk about Leeds.....I wonder if they'll also mention our defence..... I'm going for a Fulham win....1-2

Bocanegra

I always am optimistic until I see us kick off and instantly play a hospital ball at the back.

filham

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on October 02, 2020, 07:49:23 AM
If we don't concede in the first 10 mins again, I'll be happy.
If we don't concede in the first ten minutes and score a goal I could start to have hope again.