more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brede

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 03, 2020, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

Quote from: RaySmith on October 03, 2020, 10:08:12 PM
Hodgson's top finish was seventh, Hughes eighth, and Coleman ninth.

But given he's also behind Jokanovic and Tigana along with those two you name in the MAF/Khan era, it's hardly a ringing endorsement is it?

Coleman, Parker, Bracewell and Symoms are a group that have been distinctly mediocre, at best

filham

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 03, 2020, 08:52:34 PM
The love in with Danny Murphy is ridiulous.

Sure he was a great player for us, but it is clear from his work in the media that he simply isn't interested in Fulham.
Always surprises me that Murphy has never been offered a job in management, I suspect he would have hhad a go given the chance,

RaySmith

Maybe Statto, but purely in terms of stats  re Prem placings he's one of the best, though Hughes is too, but no-one would say he was a good Fulham manager.

But what would we give  now for a top half  Prem finish?

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Statto on October 03, 2020, 10:19:57 PM

But given he's also behind Jokanovic and Tigana along with those two you name in the MAF/Khan era, it's hardly a ringing endorsement is it?

Coleman, Parker, Bracewell and Symoms are a group that have been distinctly mediocre, at best

That's not the discussion...the discussion is old player's can't cut it as manager's/coaches

Hoppus

I heard a podcast with Brede before the season (in Norwegian). He talked about Fulham and the upcoming season.
He said that Scott Parker is a good friend and a gentleman. Although he said that Parker never was very concerned with the defensive game as a player, and he was afraid that was the fact with him as a coach as well.

Statto

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 03, 2020, 10:34:06 PM
Quote from: Statto on October 03, 2020, 10:19:57 PM

That's not the discussion...the discussion is old player's can't cut it as manager's/coaches

I thought it was whether we'd want them as managers/coaches. Based on that list my answer is no.

gezkc

Tigana was sacked because of relegation fears, though I thought it harsh. Did he also fall out with MAF, over Marlet maybe?

Coleman is one of our best  Prem  managers, or even of all Fulham managers in the top division, if you look at it in terms of final league  placing-

He definitely fell out with MAF. AL Fahed took Tigana to the Court of Arbitration because he was sure he had deliberately paid too much for Marlet and taken a cut of the fee.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Bocanegra on October 03, 2020, 07:12:13 PM
Nothing more tedious than when fans think ex players would sort out our squad just because they played in a much better era for Fulham.

Truly mind boggling.

This is the discussion