News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: anyone done the Covid Infection Survey?

Started by SP, October 03, 2020, 03:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Absolutely painfull experience, the lady is very nice but doesn't seen to have a clue what she's doing.  An hour in for the 3 of us & we're still going.

The Old Count

Quote from: SP on October 03, 2020, 03:08:30 PM
Absolutely painfull experience, the lady is very nice but doesn't seen to have a clue what she's doing.  An hour in for the 3 of us & we're still going.
Are you sure you haven't walked into the prostrate examination room by mistake.

Fulham 442

Quote from: The Old Count on October 03, 2020, 03:35:24 PM
Quote from: SP on October 03, 2020, 03:08:30 PM
Are you sure you haven't walked into the prostrate examination room by mistake.
:005:

Andy S

It's not painful but an little uncomfortable

H4usuallysitting

Do they telephone you...do you have to download the app

Andy S

I am having a regular check up with the office of national statistics (ons) so far they have come back clear. However I was asked if I would like a test as a staff member of Hillingdon NHS to see if I had Anti bodies. It is a blood test and it came back positive. I had been mildly ill way back in February or March. I have made a full recovery even though I am 68 over weight and diabetic

SP

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 03, 2020, 08:38:38 PM

We got a letter the other day. The self administered test was fine, it was the phaffing around that did my head in. 

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 03, 2020, 08:38:38 PM

Are we still talking about the prostate exams?

Andy S

The prostate examination involves a gloved finger up your arse by your GP followed by a Blood test. The result of the blood test comes back within a couple of days you will then require a follow up with your GP. This is important men require to have this checked out periodically

The Old Count

Quote from: Andy S on October 04, 2020, 12:17:37 AM
The prostate examination involves a gloved finger up your arse by your GP followed by a Blood test. The result of the blood test comes back within a couple of days you will then require a follow up with your GP. This is important men require to have this checked out periodically
I had mine done by a nice looking nurse. When she had removed her digit I asked her if that meant we were now engaged.
She didn't seem that amused. I guess she'd heard it before.

WhiteJC

Quote from: The Old Count on October 04, 2020, 08:42:32 AM
I had mine done by a nice looking nurse. When she had removed her digit I asked her if that meant we were now engaged.

to be fair she was the one who put a ring on her finger

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: whitejc on October 04, 2020, 09:00:07 AM
Quote from: The Old Count on October 04, 2020, 08:42:32 AM

to be fair she was the one who put a ring on her finger

064.gif

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

I'm glad people find this amusing or at least make light of it. The procedure is not carried out by a nurse. It is done by a doctor to establish the size of the prostate. Prostate cancer is one of the biggest killers of men in the uk and needs to be taken more seriously. Men often neglect contacting their doctor and prefer to suffer than get sorted. Things never get better if you neglect them. Getting them seen to at an early stage could save your life