News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Domestic transfer window rumours...(and Cavaleiro)

Started by We Are Premier League, October 06, 2020, 08:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatch007

Quote from: KJS on October 16, 2020, 07:05:08 PM
We had to buy him due to promotion clause

Why do so many keep posting this?

Knock was signed permanently at the begging of July and we weren't promoted until a month later!

Tabby

Quote from: Hatch007 on October 16, 2020, 07:16:46 PM

Knock was signed permanently at the begging of July and we weren't promoted until a month later!

It wasn't a promotion clause, it was an appearance clause.

St. Andrews White

Peter Rutzler reporting that he thinks the Kongolo deal is done

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

bill taylors apprentice

St. Andrews White

Quote from: St. Andrews White on October 16, 2020, 07:23:21 PM

Now saying he is certain it is done!

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

TXWhite

The Andersen injury is very unfortunate indeed, and might well make staying up too insurmountable of a challenge. However, having a back five of Tete, Adeberayo, Hector, Kongolo, Robinson (all of whom signed on permanent deals) in the championship has the makings of a pretty great defence - far better than what we've had in any recent promotion or relegation season...

TXWhite

Also, with cases increasing so quickly, not out of the realm that football gets postponed again, allowing Andersen some time to recover without missing as many games... Hopefully that doesn't come to pass, because that'd mean people are dying, but for those claiming it's all over from a Fulham perspective, that may not be the case - there's a lot more going on that might impact thigns during these crazy times.

Tabby

Quote from: St. Andrews White on October 16, 2020, 07:36:06 PM
Quote from: St. Andrews White on October 16, 2020, 07:23:21 PM

Now saying he is certain it is done!

FFCFOREVER

grandad

Fulham have signed defender Terence Kongolo from Huddersfield.

An official announcement is expected soon.

A deal sheet was submitted in time for this move.

The fee is for an initial £4m plus add-ons.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Cravenette

So disappointing that we have not brought in someone to help out Mitro with some goals. Are we thinking we could still pick up a decent free or is that it?

KJS

Quote from: The Cravenette on October 16, 2020, 07:51:39 PM
So disappointing that we have not brought in someone to help out Mitro with some goals. Are we thinking we could still pick up a decent free or is that it?

Give Lookman a chance and rember the window is open in 2 months

Somerset Fulham

Although I agree he has had his struggles, Bobby Reid has started this season quite brightly.

I'm not suggesting that he is the answer, but it may be better than we feared.

AnOldBrownie

After Kongolo I doubt we grab anyone else.

:wine:

Guess we'll see.

dfwilson84

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 16, 2020, 08:03:46 PM
Although I agree he has had his struggles, Bobby Reid has started this season quite brightly.

I'm not suggesting that he is the answer, but it may be better than we feared.

You know you are always gonna get 6.5 out of 10 with Reid and actually, that's fine

Bracken White

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

finknottle

Quote from: Tabby on October 16, 2020, 07:18:54 PM
Quote from: Hatch007 on October 16, 2020, 07:16:46 PM

It wasn't a promotion clause, it was an appearance clause.

Peter Rutzler is full of poo. He originally tweeted that we'd been forced to buy him due to promotion but promptly deleted the tweet when I pointed out that we signed him before promotion!

Pluto

Happy Kongolo is over the line but still wish we'd made a move for King or Benrahma. One of those to support Mitro could have been the difference between staying up and going down this season.

rebel

Quote from: The Cravenette on October 16, 2020, 07:51:39 PM

All the forward / midfield players will need to step up, it has been an under par performance from them. They need to think with their 'passing head' instead of their 'shoot on site head', if there is a player better place then 'pass the ball', don't squander the opportunity.
Mitro is having to work too hard to get his goals, I'd like to see 'tap in's' from him, he will score more goals.