News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many of our squad will be away on International duty?

Started by The Cravenette, October 06, 2020, 10:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cravenette

Was wondering how many Parker could be working with.  I guess Mitro will definitely be away but not sure who else.

Would give Parker some time to get the defence gelling and the attack to work on stuff that doesn't rely on Mitro.

We Are Premier League

Really bugs me that the club hasn't release a list of all players called up...its not like it's a secret we can keep from She U

Denver Fulham

It may just be Mitro, Rodak and Johansen (hanging with Josh King). Our new Dane is not part of their roster atm.

(Edit: Apologies ... I was just looking at our Euros. That anyone is playing friendlies in the current environment is ridiculous.)

Stoneleigh Loyalist

WhiteJC

International Call-Ups

Details of the Fulham players who will be representing their countries over the international period:

Senior squad

Ola Aina (Nigeria) - Friendlies

Andre-Frank Zambo Anguisa (Cameroon) - Friendlies

Stefan Johansen (Norway) - European Championship Play-Off & Nations League

Neeskens Kebano (DR Congo) - Friendly

Aleksandar Mitrović (Serbia) - European Championship Play-Off & Nations League

Marek Rodák (Slovakia) - European Championship Play-Off & Nations League

Jean Michaël Seri (Ivory Coast) - Friendlies

Under-20s

Luca Ashby-Hammond (England)

Under-19s

Ibane Bowat (Scotland)

Kieron Bowie (Scotland)

Connor McAvoy (Scotland)

Ziyad Larkeche (France)

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/october/International-Call-Ups/

Bassey the warrior

Would've been good to have all the back four available but only 1 is away. The vast majority of the team are available for training so that's good. I'm hoping at least one of the two new centre backs can start against Sheff Utd.

We Are Premier League

Nice one! only 3 from a likely starting 11 is away Mitro, Anguissa and Aina.
:yay:

Tempest

Thats a problem really,  means the rest of our squad must be too weak to represent their countries,  generally,  the more players away the stronger the squad us, unless you sign half the Maltese national squad.
Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 07, 2020, 12:57:33 PM

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 07, 2020, 12:26:36 PM
Would've been good to have all the back four available but only 1 is away. The vast majority of the team are available for training so that's good. I'm hoping at least one of the two new centre backs can start against Sheff Utd.

Tosin hasn't played any games for 3 months so i would be surprised if he is starting.
Andersen played games for Lyon in Aug and Sep so i think he might be ready for she U.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Tempest on October 07, 2020, 01:01:17 PM
Thats a problem really,  means the rest of our squad must be too weak to represent their countries,  generally,  the more players away the stronger the squad us, unless you sign half the Maltese national squad.
Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 07, 2020, 12:57:33 PM

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Generally yes, but in this case its partly because not all of the National teams are in action.

Jim©

Loads more to add to that list: ream, Robinson, Hector, BDR and a few fighting to get back in: Areola, Tete TC perhaps. Is Lookman not a senior international for anyone?

Riversider

Anguissa has got a game next month the day after we play West Ham !!!

rebel

Quote from: The Cravenette on October 06, 2020, 10:17:10 AM
Was wondering how many Parker could be working with.  I guess Mitro will definitely be away but not sure who else.

Would give Parker some time to get the defence gelling and the attack to work on stuff that doesn't rely on Mitro.

They should all just turn up at their respective international squads and demand to play, we need them to get as much playing time in as possible, because the fans deserve a lot more from the players.