Started by rebel, October 12, 2020, 08:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Quote from: Huxley on October 12, 2020, 04:08:45 PM
Quote from: rebel on October 12, 2020, 02:31:31 PM
Quote from: KJS on October 12, 2020, 01:20:46 PM
Quote from: rebel on October 12, 2020, 11:33:54 AM
Quote from: KJS on October 12, 2020, 10:36:19 AM
We all take it if offered so the only people atfault are the Arsenal employees that brokered the deal l🙄

I wouldn't out of 'principal', yes he has a contract, but the people that pay the wages directly or indirectly want to see someone earn that kind of money.

Sorry but you are full of crap it offered you would take it if it was part of you written contract of work, how you'd choose to spend it or give it away is up to you, Ozil has a huge charity interest so I wouldn't be surprised if they benefit

You're full of it, you don't know me, I once worked for a subsidiary of a FTSE 100 company, some stuff happened,  I could have told them to quadruple my salary, they would have, but I stuck to my guns, for me the 'core' issue was more important. Had HR running around for 12 months, not knowing what to do.

Did you know there whereabouts of the only key for the Executive Bathroom? I've worked directly for a FTSE 100 company.  Don't hit the profit forecast they have a clear out aka "business alignment to our strategic goals blah blah blah" and out comes the broom. In the end you are just a number.
Nearly, got my team to strike, told the MD he should spend a week working with his employees.