watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Better second half

Started by bog, October 18, 2020, 02:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I know the game was between the two bottom sides but as with the Wolves game we got stronger as the game went on. We should have grabbed a winner at the end. TC played well and so  nearly made it 0-2.  Lookman an Lamina looked good. Promising not disastrous.

092.gif       

Finnans Right Peg

Will also add tosin and robinson look like bargains

Bassey the warrior

Agree. We defended the flanks much better.

Whitesideup

First half was worrying, second half reassuring.

Positives - Areola, the defence in general, Tosin in particular, Lookman and Anguissa, and to some extent Cearney. Midfield seemed better 2nd half, but not sure exactly why. Wilder reckoned it was them losing control, being nervous and anxious, giving the ball away more often etc ... but it takes two to tango, and maybe we were defensively stronger in the middle.

Negatives - shape and defending from midfield in first half; Mitro - not his best day; Cav - didn't feel he contributed enough, and should have made more of the attack when we were 4 on 2.

Loftus-Cheek - jury still out for me.

bog

Surprised that Joe Bryan did not replace Cavalero  for the last 20.

092.gif

HV71

Quote from: bog on October 18, 2020, 02:08:50 PM
I know the game was between the two bottom sides but as with the Wolves game we got stronger as the game went on. We should have grabbed a winner at the end. TC played well and so  nearly made it 0-2.  Lookman an Lamina looked good. Promising not disastrous.

092.gif       

Exactly