watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zaha goal

Started by JimmyConway, October 25, 2020, 08:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Is all you need to know about about Fulham as a team.
It sums up the last few seasons from a playing and coaching perspective.

I have to raise the question of the coaching staff again? How a football team continue to switch off !!

No awareness - Lack of commitment - Ball watching - No responsibility. It's all there to be seen in Zaha's goal.

I really think something will have to give at Fulham soon?

Baszab

Just think how many goals we conceded last year from being exposed on left flank and then a tap in at the far post

rebel

We were beaten by a couple of 'slide rule' passes, if challenges had been made then a different outcome, but the Fulham players stood off and just let it happen.

JimmyConway

Post covers all those attributes

rebel

colinwhite

you forgot to mention hitting the post twie ,missing an open goal and getting a harsh sending off where Var goes against us.That really sums us up just as much.

rebel

Quote from: colinwhite on October 25, 2020, 11:52:31 AM
you forgot to mention hitting the post twie ,missing an open goal and getting a harsh sending off where Var goes against us.That really sums us up just as much.

Yep 'silver lining' hit post twice, missed chance, but it doesn't get away from the 'core' issues does it?

filham

Give credit to Palace they were pretty sharp in attack, they were not in our third of the pitch often but when they were they were dangerous.
When they scored their first goal we had enjoyed 80% possession.

It was not our defense at fault yesterday but our shortcomings in attack.

keithh

I don't know if anyone else noticed Roy yesterday when Zaha scored - he started to jump up to celebrate but remembered where he was & quickly sat down. Still fondly remember him.

rebel

Quote from: keithh on October 25, 2020, 02:52:31 PM
I don't know if anyone else noticed Roy yesterday when Zaha scored - he started to jump up to celebrate but remembered where he was & quickly sat down. Still fondly remember him.

Probably the best manager Fulham has had. Our slide started when he left.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: rebel on October 25, 2020, 08:49:53 AM
We were beaten by a couple of 'slide rule' passes, if challenges had been made then a different outcome, but the Fulham players stood off and just let it happen.

I wouldn't say the second palace goal was due to a slide rule pass. It was a cross that somehow went all the way across our defence. Actually if anything I think our goalie should have attacked it and intercepted it.

AJW48361

RH without doubt our best ever manager and sorely missed.

colinwhite

Quote from: rebel on October 25, 2020, 11:55:25 AM
Quote from: colinwhite on October 25, 2020, 11:52:31 AM

Yep 'silver lining' hit post twice, missed chance, but it doesn't get away from the 'core' issues does it?
Noone trying to get away from core issues. Simply saying that those points also sum up our season so far !!