News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, on reflection, what team & formation should we have gone with today?

Started by SP, October 24, 2020, 05:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC In Oz

Doesn't matter what formation we play.

We don't have any cohesion when we go forward.  Nobody makes intelligent runs.  IT's just pass it sideways and backwards until someone hits a hopeful cross in that doesn't get past the first defender.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

hovewhite

It's all about the team and coach believing in the plan together. Something that's not happening.

ALG01

Not having any forwards means we are doomed. No formation corrects lack of attacking capability

rebel

The thing is that Parker has truly nailed 'Parkerball to the mast', that is the way he wants the team to play, if now he says, 'we are going to play a different way', he's going to have to eat a lot of 'humble pie', I don't think he's got the 'mindset' to do that. It's 'my way or the highway' and damn everything else. I think the players want to go in a different direction, but are being held back by Parker and his 'mindset'.

This reminds me of when we beat Brighton 4 - 2 in 2018, the players took control and did there own stuff in the second half. That's the kind of revolution that needs to take place. Parker isn't capable of changing his methods.