https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Talbots as Caretakers

Started by EalingWhite, October 24, 2020, 10:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EalingWhite

Sack Scott. Put Brian and Danny in charge.  :54:

Denzil Dexter

Put Tony and the other statman in charge.  They think these players are good enough to keep us up!

The Rational Fan

Why sack Parker, we need someone that can get us promoted from the Championship and he seems ideal?

Mr K.Dilkington

Man TK as manager would be equal parts terrifying,humilating,hilarious and an end times signalling moment. :beer:
Foolish ham

Jimsbeerbelly

Why would we want Talbot? When he and his Son can't even scout properly. Another pair that needs looking closely at, I can tell you ..

Statto

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 25, 2020, 12:18:45 PM
Why would we want Talbot? When he and his Son can't even scout properly. Another pair that needs looking closely at, I can tell you ..

+1

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Statto on October 25, 2020, 12:20:07 PM

+1

Lol +2

They are scouts.

Of all the available candidates, the OP suggests a father/son scout duo?

rebel

No, has he got any badges?, the spotting an 'owl' from 10 metres will do. Sorry I was thinking 'boy scouts'.  :005:

Jimsbeerbelly

Talbot senior is constantly seen around Matchday hospitality and corporate events when home games are on. Personally, he and his Son should be out around Europe scouting targets, or taking the time to look at the lower leagues for hidden gems. His Son? Well, not an ounce of experience, but another case of 'jobs for the boys' whilst our director of football is to busy jumping around with men and in tight leggings.

Sorry for the outburst, but, this is just another typical example of what is wrong with our club and it annoys me ..

Baszab

He has found plenty of good targets over the years which have been dismissed by TK - who obviously knows better

filham

Remember what happened two seasons ago when we sacked Jocanovic.
Get behind  Parker.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on October 25, 2020, 02:35:58 PM
Remember what happened two seasons ago when we sacked Jocanovic.
Get behind  Parker.
remember what happened a few years before that, we sacked Sanchez, stayed up, finished in our highest ever position and got a to a European cup final. Thank god we sacked a poor manager hey
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

EalingWhite

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 25, 2020, 12:57:03 PM
Talbot senior is constantly seen around Matchday hospitality and corporate events when home games are on. Personally, he and his Son should be out around Europe scouting targets, or taking the time to look at the lower leagues for hidden gems. His Son? Well, not an ounce of experience, but another case of 'jobs for the boys' whilst our director of football is to busy jumping around with men and in tight leggings.

Sorry for the outburst, but, this is just another typical example of what is wrong with our club and it annoys me ..

Interesting to hear. Good gig he has by the sounds of it.  :wine:

Mickeyboro

He was a crap manager. Aldershot was his level - maybe that is where we are heading (don't mention Ross Mc)😩

love4ffc

What we don't know is what criteria are the scouts given.  Are they told use your judgement or are they told what players fit the stats, check both boxes and are told to only go look at them? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Statto on October 25, 2020, 12:20:07 PM

+1

"The Talbots" job is to look at potential players, advice our DOF and educate our DOF to make the right recruitment decisions and other football decisions.

Let's just say that it seems, the person in charge of providing accountancy advice for our DOF and financial educating our DOF about FFC has done there job better.

70sPimlico

Give a father and son a role that doesn't exist because...they are nearby.

I'm pretty close myself. I can probably get to home games in about 25 minutes.

I'm sorry , I cant commit full time but I can definitely do a midweek training session (maybe 2) and Saturday games. I'll struggle to get to Sunday matches because I'm in a squash league that I'm committed to till March but I can ask my son if he can cover me.

bill taylors apprentice

alfie

Quote from: EalingWhite on October 26, 2020, 09:27:47 PM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 25, 2020, 12:57:03 PM

Talbot is chief scout, he has a team of scouts all over the place, do you think he can be everywhere at the same time.

Interesting to hear. Good gig he has by the sounds of it.  :wine:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jim©

As daft ideas go, this is one of the worst I've ever seen.
Parker is working out a system and we're competitive even if results aren't going our way. Give him time.