watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading FC

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 28, 2020, 06:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

It's early doors yet but 7 points clear at top of of Championship and according to reports playing some good stuff.
They're one side I didn't expect to see up there🤔

fcfulham55

No me either, its a strange souless club. They have been lucky in a couple of games.  But thats the luck you need.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

rebel

The way Barnsley finished last season and Bristol City with the players they brought in, are teams with big potential this season.

The coach is Serbian, no doubt some 'flare' in the team.

bog

A big surprise. Good luck to them.  :54:

092.gif

fulhamben

Quote from: rebel on October 28, 2020, 06:49:19 AM
The way Barnsley finished last season and Bristol City with the players they brought in, are teams with big potential this season.

The coach is Serbian, no doubt some 'flare' in the team.
barnsley have only won one of their first eight games.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Baszab

I want Bristol-Fulham to go up

bencher

Every year a team in the Championship seems to get off to a flyer having given no indication the previous season. Not sure about last season as Leeds, WBA, Brentford all decent the year before. But I'm thinking teams like Huddersfield and Reading in our first play off of recent years, Sheff Utd, Brighton when they got promoted after barely surviving the year before.

river phoenix

Veljko Paunovic doing wonders there so far.

He was the head coach of Serbian U-20 World Cup champions team from 2015.

Sting of the North

Quote from: bencher on October 28, 2020, 10:02:47 AM
Every year a team in the Championship seems to get off to a flyer having given no indication the previous season. Not sure about last season as Leeds, WBA, Brentford all decent the year before. But I'm thinking teams like Huddersfield and Reading in our first play off of recent years, Sheff Utd, Brighton when they got promoted after barely surviving the year before.

Agreed. I am pretty sure that both Charlton and Swansea started last year really well and then dropped off. Far too early to say whether Reading will be able to maintain their form. In my opinion.

Mince n Tatties

I'll have put the mockers on them now,down they'll drop.😋

We Are Premier League

Surprised that little Brentford are still favorites to get promoted, my money is on all three relegated teams bouncing back.

SG

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 28, 2020, 01:58:27 PM
Surprised that little Brentford are still favorites to get promoted, my money is on all three relegated teams bouncing back.

Yes all 3 relegated teams have begun reasonably strong. Given they've sold off players that's positive for them. Looks as though they'll all be up there at the end. As for Brentford, mid table at best I think. They've had their chance and bottled it